Latest Trades
guuddayCLOSEDLONG47.55%UOL GROUP LIMITED
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT46.81%KODA LTD
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT47.64%KODA LTD
黄靖 tio revoke PR cos he say Ah loong 3 strategic blunders on Tiong TV
13-8-2017 2:26 PM
maipenrai Offline
Elite

13-8-2017 12:58 PMNotdumb wrote  All that guy need to do is say 3 blunders by China and he will become NC the next day lah. Rolling on the flor laughing

What is NC, New Citizen?
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-8-2017 3:53 PM
Moonrab Offline
Senior Sheep

13-8-2017 11:32 AMYanghua wrote  He is expelled from Singapore NOT because he badmouthed the government or did not "toe" the official line in public, and instead, bit the hand that fed him.

He is expelled because he tried to influence government policies which would make us:

(1) pro-US
(2) anti-US
(3) pro-China
(4) anti-China
(5) pro a country not in the above
(5) anti a country not in the above.

The general public is not in the "Need to know" list as the information should be Classified as "Top Secret", so we do not know exactly what it was.

However, I am not surprised that the oppies are politicising this as they do for anything which the government does anyway.

Instead of standing in solidarity with the government for doing the right thing, they decided to side a foreigner and say the government cannot accept criticism when it is not about criticism at all. How can a foreigner trying to meddle with our foreign policies trying to influence us be considered "criticism" escapes me.

Some people will sell their own nation for benefit ....
13-8-2017 3:58 PM
zionist Offline

13-8-2017 1:18 PMYanghua wrote  If he were merely a FT working here on a P Pass, I would not call it treason.

But he has gone from being a FT to becoming a PR, which is just one small step away from being a new citizen. As PRs are being counted as Singapore Residents, on par with Singapore citizens, I think the word "treason" would be appropriate.

Espionage? If we have the evidence, why not?

But what we have as evidence is his trying to influence our foreign policy. I believe it should be very serious because not only is his PR revoked but he is banned from entering Singapore again......not even as a tourist. It's that serious.

PAP failed to uncover foreign agent for 8 years leh
13-8-2017 4:16 PM
WhatDoYouThink Offline
Hall of Fame

Not only HJ aka hanjian is confused about his multiple roles, those who he advised also confused.
13-8-2017 4:22 PM
walaneh Offline
Hall of Fame

13-8-2017 8:21 AMzionist wrote  
http://www.youtube.com/v/oDDSi6du5W4

[Image: 1.0.png]

[Image: 1.1.jpg]

[Image: 1.2.png]

[Image: 1.3.png]

walaneh! Big Grinthumbs upWinking
Clap for him lah! clap
14-8-2017 12:37 AM
zionist Offline

14-8-2017 12:26 AMYanghua wrote  Foreign agents are not easy to uncover. They are smart and shrewd people. Don't think it's so easy to catch them.

Colossal failure of PAP loh
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)