Latest Trades
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG-9.33%EXCELPOINT TECHNOLOGY LTD
jc12345OPENLONG$11.620CITY DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED

92 yo Dr Mahathir to give way to Anwar (PKR), to be Malaysia Prime Ministry
If Anwar loss the byelection how har in Pahang ?
Quote
16-5-2018 8:10 PM
teeth53 said:
Kia kar liowsai (think so)Rolling on the flor laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pneo44VD7xs
Quote
16-5-2018 8:10 PM
teeth53 said:
Kia kar liowsai (think so)Rolling on the flor laughing
1) Reminding Anwar. I premier U know. I want two years as PM.
2) Remind Anwar. I can jail U, u know. He will supervise even after he steps down.
3) Told Anwar out-right after his release, to seek a parliament seat.
4) Might be given cabinet post. Err...No but (cannot take over my job when I'm not ready to retire)
5) would play same role in PH coalition as leaders of other 3-parties alliance. And the list goes on....

Read more at https://www.thestartv.com/v/mahathir-i-m...ppjsYRJ.99
Quote
16-5-2018 8:14 PM
teeth53 said:
Still early day. Dr Mad M can still throw Anwar, offering him de third time mah.
Since got 1st time, then 2nd time, why not 3rd time?.

This Dr M jump in to PKR to used Anwar after BN n UMNO throw this old fox out.
All this what happening now, what Mahathir did will reciprocate one. 5
Quote
Anwar a changed man n Mahathir is even more scare then ever?. Laughing
Quote
PAS Islamic party. Youth exco member said Dr M has acted without parliament approval.

Nurul Islam Mohamed Yusoff pointed out that Pakatan’s GE14 manifesto says appointment of all MACC commissioners must be validated democratically by and in Parliament.

This is contained in Promise 14 of Pakatan’s (PH) manifesto that touches on the reform of MACC and the strengthening of anti-corruption efforts.

“Unfortunately, this appointment was made without it andn not being brought to Parliament.

“An announcement was made in the media after a PH presidential council meeting,” Nurul Islam said in a statement Friday (May 18, 2018).

Prime Minister Dr Mahathir has acted without consenses from parliament.


Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...qdGFQZD.99
Quote
Mahathir, Anwar and the Islamist threat

Malaysia must see full recovery of democracy, or risk ethnic and religious strife
[+] 1 user Likes teeth53's post
Quote
Agong grants audience to PM on cabinet list

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/425591

Mahathir will present his list to the King at 5pm today...as Yang di-Pertuan Agong has granted an audience for Prime Minister Dr Mahathir to hand over the cabinet list.
Quote
18-5-2018 12:36 PM
teeth53 said:
PAS Islamic party. Youth exco member said Dr M has acted without parliament approval.

Nurul Islam Mohamed Yusoff pointed out that Pakatan’s GE14 manifesto says appointment of all MACC commissioners must be validated democratically by and in Parliament.

This is contained in Promise 14 of Pakatan’s (PH) manifesto that touches on the reform of MACC and the strengthening of anti-corruption efforts.

“Unfortunately, this appointment was made without it andn not being brought to Parliament.

“An announcement was made in the media after a PH presidential council meeting,” Nurul Islam said in a statement Friday (May 18, 2018).

Prime Minister Dr Mahathir has acted without consenses from parliament.


Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...qdGFQZD.99
92 yo is difficult to refomasi changes, especially his attitudes.

Thursday, reported several unnamed NGOs had lodged a police report over insults against Dr M. Police have since arrested the man n being investigated under Section 233 of Communications and Multimedia Act 1998.

Perak Bersatu members, the NGOs concerned n Langkawi police curb freedom of expression and goes against what PH new administration stands for. If anything, their actions have been a far greater insult to this govt’s ability to guarantee freedom of expression than criticism against it.

Such reports lead to creating culture of fear which PH govt does not intend to promote.

Ever since he stepped away from Umno, Dr M has proven time n again. Is he able or unable someone to handle criticism?. Time will tell, despite being target of flip flopping n criticism aimed at him for his role in the Citizen’s Declaration, forming the Bersatu and being part of the opposition.

The right to freedom of expression has been stated very clearly in the Pakatan Harapan (PH), manifesto has also made it clear that PH govt intends to abolish provisions in acts such as the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 that are oppressive. By follow previous administration’s disgraceful methods when dealing with criticism.

This should be an era of new and inclusive politics for Malaysia.

On another note, member of the public echo DAP leader Lim Kit Siang’s concerns over the PM’s announcement that he will be taking over the Education Ministry portfolio.

It is clearly stated in the PH manifesto the prime minister should not hold additional ministerial posts.

To note that some Harapan leaders have acknowledged their oversight and look to govt remaining committed to restructuring the role and functions of the Prime Minister’s Department.
Quote
Najib bapa is the founder of BN.

Now don't know who can be considered to be the founder of PH?

16-5-2018 8:58 PM
teeth53 said:
1) Reminding Anwar. I premier U know. I want two years as PM.
2) Remind Anwar. I can jail U, u know. He will supervise even after he steps down.
3) Told Anwar out-right after his release, to seek a parliament seat.
4) Might be given cabinet post. Err...No but (cannot take over my job when I'm not ready to retire)
5) would play same role in PH coalition as leaders of other 3-parties alliance. And the list goes on....

Read more at https://www.thestartv.com/v/mahathir-i-m...ppjsYRJ.99
Quote
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: