Latest Trades
lone8OPENLONG$8.290KEPPEL CORPORATION LIMITED
iStupidOPENLONG$1.470CHINA SUNSINE CHEM HLDGS LTD.
iStupidCLOSEDLONG-10.17%THAI BEVERAGE PUBLIC CO LTD

An account of events that led to the cruise missile attacks in Syria
Another Cruise Missile Attack soon in Syria

The last pocket of rebel nest, Idlib, will be liberated soon. This is where thousands of all sorts of rebel groups were bussed to from all over Syria in the last 8 years.

Like East Ghouta, the same drama will replay from Idlib:
A new chemical weapon false flag will be set up; Russia will warn the world about it; the West will ignore it and launch a punitive strike, this time with double the number of cruise missiles and more deadly ones.

On Friday's attack the West successfully tested a new type of cruise missile, the AGM-158 JASSM. They were undected by the Pantsirs and S200. Trump refered to them as nice new & smart.

The JASSM scored a perfect hit, 19 out of 19 hit the Centre for Scientific Research in Barzeh. You can watch the vid posted by Moonrab in the previous page where the building was decimated.

On hindsight, the old Tomahawks were expended as decoys to divert air defense and clear the path for the JASSM. The Tomahawks became the Trojan Horse. The West has found the Russians' archilles heel.

Russia had better speed up delivery of the more modern S300 and S400 systems and Electronic Warfare weapons to Syria.

In the upcoming cruise missile attack, all of them will be JASSM.
16-4-2018 10:14 PM
sgxin said:
Think you will have to ask these green men.

a bit salah leh .. these men from in england tio boh?
but you good friend talking non stop about the chemical building kena bombed in Syria Laughing
16-4-2018 11:25 PM
bw2013 said:
Another Cruise Missile Attack soon in Syria

The last pocket of rebel nest, Idlib, will be liberated soon. This is where thousands of all sorts of rebel groups were bussed to from all over Syria in the last 8 years.

Like East Ghouta, the same drama will replay from Idlib:
A new chemical weapon false flag will be set up; Russia will warn the world about it; the West will ignore it and launch a punitive strike, this time with double the number of cruise missiles and more deadly ones.

On Friday's attack the West successfully tested a new type of cruise missile, the AGM-158 JASSM. They were undected by the Pantsirs and S200. Trump refered to them as nice new & smart.

The JASSM scored a perfect hit, 19 out of 19 hit the Centre for Scientific Research in Barzeh. You can watch the vid posted by Moonrab in the previous page where the building was decimated.

On hindsight, the old Tomahawks were expended as decoys to divert air defense and clear the path for the JASSM. The Tomahawks became the Trojan Horse. The West has found the Russians' archilles heel.

Russia had better speed up delivery of the more modern S300 and S400 systems and Electronic Warfare weapons to Syria.

In the upcoming cruise missile attack, all of them will be JASSM.

19 out of 19 hit on a undefended building is not very difficult I think
don't think the s400 is lousy, just that putin won't yet spend his precious s400 to stop some million $ missiles from hitting some useless rocks, i'd guess that y assad just claim victory and oso didn't complain
Laughing
Russia faced with so many sanctions and recently drop in the ruble, does not seemed to have much to lose any more .... so if I am a Russian general, I have to consider going to war because that makes perfect sense, Germany and Italy must have figure this out and refused to join the Syrian airstrikes only the french and uk were dumb enough to make themselves first strike targets, it must be nuclear and nothing else, with no warning multiple direct hits on london and paris, after detonation cease all communications with the western world for 3 days .... given the devastation, I would be surprise to see retaliations against MAD doctrine, Russia will be invited to negotiation talks, after peace and silence for a week or so, countries will be annexed and new borders drawn in Europe .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
17-4-2018 2:38 AM
ah pan said:
Russia faced with so many sanctions and recently drop in the ruble, does not seemed to have much to lose any more .... so if I am a Russian general, I have to consider going to war because that makes perfect sense, Germany and Italy must have figure this out and refused to join the Syrian airstrikes only the french and uk were dumb enough to make themselves first strike targets, it must be nuclear and nothing else, with no warning multiple direct hits on london and paris, after detonation cease all communications with the western world for 3 days .... given the devastation, I would be surprise to see retaliations against MAD doctrine, Russia will be invited to negotiation talks, after peace and silence for a week or so, countries will be annexed and new borders drawn in Europe .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
That's a good and detail assessment of the current war situation in the middle east theatre and is exactly the same as what I am thinking too. Since you are better at taking flakes, I left the writing part to you...... Laughing

17-4-2018 2:38 AM
ah pan said:

Good stuff

What you've just written, some call it

"Thucydides Trap"
15-4-2018 10:06 PM
Moonrab said:

In this vid shared by Moonrab, there is something very odd during the 1 minute of JASSM raining down on one target. Or, something that we were supposed to see but did not.

Not a single air defense missile or tracer round fired into the sky. Whats the explanation?

- No air defense present
- Air defense was there but not activated or deactivated or suppressed
- Air defense did not see the JASSM and therefore did not fire
- Air defense depleted and JASSM went through during reload (one Syrian social media site claimed this)

This was how I described as Russians' Archilles heel. The West can beat Russian air defense in future conflicts using this trojan horse tactics.
17-4-2018 8:11 AM
bw2013 said:
In this vid shared by Moonrab, there is something very odd during the 1 minute of JASSM raining down on one target. Or, something that we were supposed to see but did not.

Not a single air defense missile or tracer round fired into the sky. Whats the explanation?

- No air defense present
- Air defense was there but not activated or deactivated or suppressed
- Air defense did not see the JASSM and therefore did not fire
- Air defense depleted and JASSM went through during reload (one Syrian social media site claimed this)

This was how I described as Russians' Archilles heel. The West can beat Russian air defense in future conflicts using this trojan horse tactics.

From what we see, US and Allies lateat strike are highly effective against Syria Assad forces. So i think this thread is another Fake News.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)