Latest Trades
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG1.47%MFG INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.

Are escooter laws strict enough?
go HongLimnglkm to protest
Mine modified to go up to 60 km/h Big smile But I never go full speed as I don't wear helmet. 45 km/hr can liao.

14-6-2018 12:43 PM
talents said:
allow 25kmh
isnt suicidal for all
14-6-2018 12:48 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Mine modified to go up to 60 km/h Big smile But I never go full speed as I don't wear helmet. 45 km/hr can liao.

u are on mission to kill
No lah. I am only on a mission to bait LTA wardens to play cat and mouse game with me. But I am not as good as my buddy, he managed to trigger the speed camera at Yishun when he rode his electric scooter at 85 km/hr on the road at 4 am. But he smart enough not to post his achievement online as one of our buddies took a photo of him triggering the camera flash while standing at the pavement. If he posted it online, sure will be arrested very quickly as LTA/TP will do their best to avoid loss of face.

14-6-2018 12:49 PM
talents said:
u are on mission to kill
14-6-2018 12:48 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
police must put you in jail for while,
this kind of speed in pedestrian...is reckless.
I don't travel at such speeds in crowded places because I will suffer the same injuries as anyone that I hit at that speed. I only travel at such speeds when the roads are clear during the wee hours of the morning. It is suicidal to travel on pavements and footpaths at such speed as there are too many uneven surfaces so can only do it on the roads. LTA usually only carry out e-scooter operations till 10.30 pm. So want to speed also need to wait till after 11 pm.

14-6-2018 1:08 PM
Tanglin said:
police must put you in jail for while,
this kind of speed in pedestrian...is reckless.
https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/e-scoo...evous-hurt

Spread his name Nicholas Ting Nai Jie and his smiling face after causing woman to have severe brain injuries.

[Image: np_20180614_sqting14_405960a5.jpg?itok=79V9kgyo]
Have 1 million laws for what? Don't enforce, don't catch and don't fine heavily means only WAYANG Show.

P A P love for Wayang never cease.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)