Latest Trades
TengkorOPENSHORT$38.570JARDINE STRATEGIC HLDGS LTD
TengkorCLOSEDLONG-0.08%JARDINE MATHESON HLDGS LTD
TengkorOPENSHORT$64.610JARDINE MATHESON HLDGS LTD

Aussie Garment to Fine ‘Bike Sharing’ Companies For Dumping Bikes
A good move, maybe our garment shall do the same, nowadays bikes are dumped everywhere, authority dunt know what to do.
The best is to program in such a way if the person never parks bike in the dedicated area, he/she will be charged 10 times for dumping the bikes.
This speculation for new law implement to make more ppl mental disorder thru social conflict theory on article.. (AI)
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
common
all govts better wake up
if they already allowed this type of biz to proliferate
they shld hv anticipated such problems
this shows govts are too idealistic to think that shared bikes are 'good' for everybody!
sometimes you wonder what those high and mighty people sitting there are thinking.
so you blame the user?
of course and unless you have proper parking zone in every little personal corners users considered convenient, will they properly park the bikes. why shld they walk a distance like having to cross a road or two just to get hold of a bike?

sometimes when i also complain about indiscriminate parking my kids will ask me if i ever use it before. when i replied no, they shot me left right to go and try then complain. so i see their point because if it is not right there when you want it and park it where it's most convenient to users who would use?

so education is needed?

no need to educate. the moment you enforce that user must park at a definite point after use they will probably say 'go and fly kite'
Gov priority is to serve the people NOT the corporate

PRC KTV hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
18-5-2018 11:05 PM
menghuii said:
common
all govts better wake up
if they already allowed this type of biz to proliferate
they shld hv anticipated such problems
this shows govts are too idealistic to think that shared bikes are 'good' for everybody!
sometimes you wonder what those high and mighty people sitting there are thinking.
so you blame the user?
of course and unless you have proper parking zone in every little personal corners users considered convenient, will they properly park the bikes. why shld they walk a distance like having to cross a road or two just to get hold of a bike?

sometimes when i also complain about indiscriminate parking my kids will ask me if i ever use it before. when i replied no, they shot me left right to go and try then complain. so i see their point because if it is not right there when you want it and park it where it's most convenient to users who would use?

so education is needed?

no need to educate. the moment you enforce that user must park at a definite point after use they will probably say 'go and fly kite'

[email protected] only very good at planning how to [email protected] DFs dry. All other things not their problems. Rolling on the flor laughing
Just need proper planning, Europe also have similar bike sharing programme
but must have designated Bike sharing stations.
Common places not anywhere.
18-5-2018 9:34 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
A good move, maybe our garment shall do the same, nowadays bikes are dumped everywhere, authority dunt know what to do.

I hope we can fine LTA for not enforcing the law here.

When I walk to the MRT station, pedestrians must give way to the e-scooters and bicycles to walk on the road now!

This is ridiculous.

Angry

Angry
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
Bike sharing companies are a great blessing. The relieve the public transport of pressure and is a health alternative for people making short trips. I myself have registered a total distance of 250km on shared bikes for over 100 rides saving at least $70 in bus fares.

Unfortunately there are some inconsiderate riders who park their bikes indiscriminately. This is not the fault of bike sharing companies but inconsiderate riders.

By and large the benefits out weigh the problems caused by some of these issues.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)