Latest Trades
iStupidOPENLONG$1.470CHINA SUNSINE CHEM HLDGS LTD.
iStupidCLOSEDLONG-10.17%THAI BEVERAGE PUBLIC CO LTD
iStupidCLOSEDLONG-6.83%FU YU CORPORATION LTD

BMW driver Freddy Foong paid $10 for petrol, says changing new car. didn't cheat
Sue takes money and lots of time . At first because of ego, will
Shout sue. But later sthink think.... instead of using the time to go in and out of courts, and have your face plaster allmover newspaper, its better to spend time with family, do some
Prayers.
Yesterday 3:29 AM
Goodyear said:
Sue takes money and lots of time . At first because of ego, will
Shout sue. But later sthink think.... instead of using the time to go in and out of courts, and have your face plaster allmover newspaper, its better to spend time with family, do some
Prayers.

$10 man cheapskate scumbag said want to take legal action.
Maybe wife tell him, you sue them until you broke, I divorce you. Crying
Who he want to sue? .... Thinking

aiya case close leow la. next pls.
Exactly so fast forgotten

http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

I thought he going to sue sue sue and FOOKing sue?..

http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

If I were him, if really the pump attendant made a mistake, I would request the station to pump out the rest of the petrol and tell them I can wait and refuse to allow the attendant to foot the bill. Hear what the station staff say to that.
Yesterday 7:33 PM
Sentinel said:
If I were him, if really the pump attendant made a mistake, I would request the station to pump out the rest of the petrol and tell them I can wait and refuse to allow the attendant to foot the bill. Hear what the station staff say to that.

Siphoning off excess petrol from the fuel tank of a customer’s car -- well, that is news to me. Such degrading act coming from an oil-rich firm is unheard-of. Caltex would, in all probability, write off this small loss than to risk losing face drawing the excess gasoline. This unusual event arose from a possible breakdown in communication between its staffer and a motorist by the name of Freddy Foong.
He better sue la..Limpeh already stocked up popcorns
This fellow after paying only $10 for a full tank of petrol then goes around shouting sue sue, who he can sue? Sue all the few thousand online kaypo uncles and aunties or sue the woman who posted what she saw? I dun see how or where he got a case for suing.... Thinking

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)