Login . Register .
Latest Trades
tan kok bengOPENSHORT$1.090UMS HOLDINGS LIMITED
latebird2000CLOSEDSHORT-2.80%COMFORTDELGRO CORPORATION LTD
guuddayCLOSEDLONG-27.50%ASIAN PAY TELEVISION TRUST
Braddell View: 94% voted for enbloc! Where's the dumb fuucckk jac LJ??
21-3-2017 3:35 PM
TuscanSun Offline
First Class Elite

As part of privatisation each owner of the 900+ units has to pay a top up fee to harmonise the two land parcel leases. In excess of $10k each?

Tsing mat kau gaun tsae mun.
Please stand back from the doors!
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
23-3-2017 9:43 AM
Kekkk Offline
Senior Sheep

21-3-2017 3:14 PMGoodyear wrote  You mentioned " we". You part of consortium ?

No. I only quote those who told. me. But I am in the business that involve attending AGMs and Meetings and Seminars and interviews but as a kay poh guy, like handing mineral water to the chairman or VIP visitor . I know a lot of Cleaners and coffee ladies hahah. Look at the US. The day dishonest press never tell you the source.

"It's not bragging if you can back it up." Muhammad Ali
23-3-2017 9:51 AM
Jac Lau Jac Offline
First Class Elite

21-3-2017 12:11 PMKekkk wrote  That's was ten years ago. Now a lot are retirees and or waiting to "go", plus the condo is ageing fast. Now there's great value because RGS will right at the door step in two years . The price residents are asking is at least $3million. But they are also exploring a joint development, with each unit getting a new unit in the new development. Just wait for developing news. Never say never. Nothing is impossible.
It is nonsense, I am sure.

No former HUDC units will fetch higher enbloc price than Farrer Court.

Don't be a PAP bred dumb fcuk.

'Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.' - Socrates
23-3-2017 9:52 AM
Jac Lau Jac Offline
First Class Elite

Eunosville has better enbloc chance.

And there is no way Braddel View will get enbloc with no takers for Laguna Park.

Get it?

'Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.' - Socrates
23-3-2017 9:58 AM
Jac Lau Jac Offline
First Class Elite

Some dumb fcuk spreading lies to get suckers to support Capitaland?

23-3-2017 10:01 AM
century Offline
First Class Elite

21-3-2017 12:04 PMGoodyear wrote  Envloc is a no go. Heard many times over.

I already said capitaland is the most evil company in spore, stir up all property by hook or by cook.....all know well since when they became like that....so many already pocketed the $$ & run road...all these blardy bas.tard & idiots & their family.....thumbs up
23-3-2017 10:04 AM
OLT Offline
First Class Elite

anyway, now property sentiment no good. difficult to fetch a good price. if really enbloc, those owners take the money oso cannot find a unit with the same size anymore.
(This post was last modified: 23-3-2017 10:04 AM by OLT.)
23-3-2017 10:07 AM
Kekkk Offline
Senior Sheep

23-3-2017 9:51 AMJac Lau Jac wrote  It is nonsense, I am sure.

No former HUDC units will fetch higher enbloc price than Farrer Court.

Don't be a PAP bred dumb fcuk.

Don't be a CB fuucck head and talk like you in the know. I am talking about the MC now thinking of enbloc and sending feeders around. There are INFORMAL survey to get Residents are giving info feedback. There have been resistance previously easpecially suring the phase one and phase two wars. You cannot help that children of of long time residents who work in CapLand or HPL or Era making INFORMAL enquiry. This is very prelimary and informal only. And there are interested parties who like to see it happen. Don't don't be a CB. Fuucck head and go around and anyhow fuucck people,

23-3-2017 10:11 AM
Kekkk Offline
Senior Sheep

23-3-2017 10:04 AMOLT wrote  anyway, now property sentiment no good. difficult to fetch a good price. if really enbloc, those owners take the money oso cannot find a unit with the same size anymore.

Why not?RETIREES Residents are floating a asking price of three million. If really can get three million, buy a three room HDB for one mil, you still have two mil to live.
Residents are giving feedback and there are plenty

23-3-2017 10:15 AM
Kekkk Offline
Senior Sheep

23-3-2017 9:52 AMJac Lau Jac wrote  Eunosville has better enbloc chance.

And there is no way Braddel View will get enbloc with no takers for Laguna Park.

Get it?

Get you CB fuuccking head. You live in BV? you are the spokesman? you decide for the old folks there? Keep your CB. Mouth shut if you know nothing even if you live in BV. Go and talk to the members of the MC and ask if feelers are being float around .

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)