BrilliantOPENLONG$7.730KEPPEL CORPORATION LIMITED
BrilliantOPENLONG$0.585JUMBO GROUP LIMITED
BrilliantCLOSEDSHORT-41.38%NOBLE GROUP LIMITED
Breaking: Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital
7-12-2017 6:42 PM
bw2013 Offline
Elite

Lets look at it from another angle.

Both Trump and Nutanyahoo are hardly religious figures, one is a business deal maker, the other a politician facing corruption charges about to go to jail.

They both have something in common - Sheldon Adelson. The billionaire gave $millions to the Trump campaign to get him elected. Adelson also owns a newspaper that backs Nutanyahoos government. Nutanyahoo is under investigations for bribery and the investigators are demanding release of the audio conversations he had with the billionaire.

When you tease the details apart, this announcement is absolutely politically motivated and has no religious bearings whatsoever. This is hardly surprising. Trump made it to repay a debt owed to Adelson's donation. Nutanyahoo benefits from the diversion to his troubles.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
7-12-2017 7:02 PM
AliImran Offline
Senior Sheep

The Muslims are only interested in East Jerusalem.

The Palestinians are willing to give up West Jerusalem if Israel will agree to peace.

So, even when the US agree to say Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, it is still inline with its current mission, getting Israel to accept the two-state solution with the division of Jerusalem into East and West, with Palestine taking the east and Israel taking the west.

As such, Trump's recent statement does not actually give Israel what it wants, an undivided Jerusalem. Hence, this does not satisfy Israel and it may anger the Arabs. Trump is on really thin ice here.
7-12-2017 7:04 PM
smarty Online
First Class Elite

I would not rule out the possibility he wanted to divert attention from the ongoing investigation into alleged Russian involvement in US Election last year
7-12-2017 10:29 PM
FaTa Online
First Class Elite

7-12-2017 5:38 PMAliImran wrote  If there is only 1 God, does it matter who calls God what?

I worship the One who created me, the same One whom Jesus was seen worshipping in the garden.

Oh it matters. The Muslim Allah and the Triune God of the Bible...are
radically different.
7-12-2017 10:33 PM
keys Offline
Elite

7-12-2017 7:02 PMAliImran wrote  The Muslims are only interested in East Jerusalem.

The Palestinians are willing to give up West Jerusalem if Israel will agree to peace.

So, even when the US agree to say Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, it is still inline with its current mission, getting Israel to accept the two-state solution with the division of Jerusalem into East and West, with Palestine taking the east and Israel taking the west.

As such, Trump's recent statement does not actually give Israel what it wants, an undivided Jerusalem. Hence, this does not satisfy Israel and it may anger the Arabs. Trump is on really thin ice here.

You really have to love trump..bec he knows where he is standing

1 his country prints money
2 have the most carrier on earth
3 dun give the fcuk what the world thinks
7-12-2017 10:35 PM
FaTa Online
First Class Elite

7-12-2017 6:17 PMFortune wrote  We use Allah for two reasons
1) It is in the language of Quran
2) Uniformity/Unity ( Otherwise ,English speaking Muslim will use GOD, Chinese speaking Muslim will use Prussa, Tamil speaking Muslim will use Kadavul )

Arab/Muslims will use Allah....their god...as in their Quran.
Whether Chinese or Tamil speaking may use a word in their own language but still refer to their god...Allah.

But Allah...is not the same as the God of the Jews, Christians.

Thinking
7-12-2017 10:36 PM
smarty Online
First Class Elite

That can be dangerous he can trigger WW3 if he does what he likes without a care for the rest of the world
If he continues to provoke NK
7-12-2017 10:38 PM
sunearth Offline
Guru

Laughing
7-12-2017 10:38 PM
Casanova Offline
Master Hall of Fame

7-12-2017 4:55 PMErnesto Conejo wrote  Its humanity problem la.... .
I love you but you keep sotw then I hate you! Laughing

You are blind by religious. You should believe in yourself
7-12-2017 10:41 PM
Ernesto Conejo Offline
Elite

7-12-2017 10:38 PMCasanova wrote  You are blind by religious. You should believe in yourself

i believe in myself but cannot trust myself...... Laughing
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)