Latest Trades
kopihothotCLOSEDLONG-5.68%DESIGN STUDIO GROUP LTD.
financewarriorCLOSEDLONG-16.94%COMFORTDELGRO CORPORATION LTD
kkboy1OPENLONG$28.690DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD

British warship to sail through disputed South China Sea
13-2-2018 1:13 PM
Kurusamy said:
China is too chicken-sh%t to do anything. .
Actually, if China had been a "chicken-sh%t", no reclamation nor rapid creation of enhanced facilities across the South China Sea within the last 3 years would have taken place.
..The reality is even the mighty US Navy can not stop that ...

Quote:China remembered how the British whacked them up during the Opium War ...... still peeing in their pants.
Instead of being intoxicated with opium .... now the PRC soldiers are intoxicated with materialism and consumerism ..... too scared to fight .....

Funny that Chinese today remember, while Indian aren't aware they were part of the Opium problem...

BBC - Opium financed British rule in India
Like most Indians, I had very little idea about opium.
I had no idea that India was the largest opium exporter for centuries. I had no idea that opium was essentially the commodity which financed the British Raj in India....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7460682.stm

Enslaved opium factory Indians workers during over 200years of British rule
[Image: opium1.jpg]
"We've got friendly neighbors? Grow up!" - LKY
Sailors on missions from East to South China Seas salutes and wished all ethnic Chinese a Happy Lunar New Year....even to foreign ships which enjoy the freedom of navigation through the waters under protection by Chinese navy.

年年有余一帆风顺
[Image: 20161020083044795.jpg]
[Image: 1000]

13-2-2018 3:27 PM
Kurusamy said:
Sail there to wish the PRCs ........春节快乐,万事如意 !
"We've got friendly neighbors? Grow up!" - LKY
13-2-2018 10:56 PM
niubee said:
8 sticks into yr ar-sehole will be perfect !! Rolling on the flor laughing

on behalf of your useless parents sotw

Laughing
13-2-2018 11:03 PM
Simon said:
Actually, if China had been a "chicken-sh%t", no reclamation nor rapid creation of enhanced facilities across the South China Sea within the last 3 years would have taken place.
..The reality is even the mighty US Navy can not stop that ...

Funny that Chinese today remember, while Indian aren't aware they were part of the Opium problem...

BBC - Opium financed British rule in India
Like most Indians, I had very little idea about opium.
I had no idea that India was the largest opium exporter for centuries. I had no idea that opium was essentially the commodity which financed the British Raj in India....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7460682.stm

Enslaved opium factory Indians workers during over 200years of British rule
[Image: opium1.jpg]
Chn do not claim most scs as territorial waters but historical rights similar to EEZ
Neither EEZ not historical rights is international waters, unless is within 12nm to the land feature

Current occupants better to stay as it is now.
[Image: spratly-islands.jpg?w=360]

UK is not as strong as compare 20yrs ago, certainly not 40yrs ago where they can build almost all their own.

Need an excuse to promote sales.
http://www.thesundaily.my/news/2018/02/1...n-jet-deal
Just whack the Aussie and British la..just one old rotten pirate Caribbean ship Big smile
Ya, India very great. It got whacked in 1962 until new Delhi also almost lost.

In 2017, India also showed off wanting to provoke by occupying Doklam by quietly withdrawing even before a fight.

India is great for gangrape , no 1 in the world for the wrong reason.

Rolling on the flor laughing

13-2-2018 1:13 PM
Kurusamy said:
Kurusamy says:

China is too chicken-sh%t to do anything.

China remembered how the British whacked them up during the Opium War ...... still peeing in their pants.

Instead of being intoxicated with opium .... now the PRC soldiers are intoxicated with materialism and consumerism ..... too scared to fight .....
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)