CHC confession Facebook page
01-10-2013 02:50 AM
cala Offline
Guru Member

https://www.facebook.com/CHCConfessions

Life is short! Have fun, be merry and enjoy!
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013 02:54 AM
cala Offline
Guru Member

Quote: Family gave one year's savings

"Me and my family were with CHC from 2008 to 2012. We left the church a few weeks just before police arrested Pastor KH and the rest.

During that time in CHC, we also participated in Arise n Build and we even gave our whole year saving to building fund. Pastor KH taught us to give until you feel the pain. "That's truly called sacrifice", he said.

However, in 2012, we felt that something wrong is going on. We didn't know what. We knew, we knew and we knew we needed to leave the church asap. Pastor KH said he felt that on going investigations by COC and CAD were about to end and everything will be back to normal. But again, we felt urgency to leave the church.

A few weeks after we left the church, we learnt that police arrested Pastor KH and the rest. That was shocking news for us but we felt grateful at the same time. We read from news that building fund was allegedly mis-used to funding Sun Ho music career in so called Crossover project. Even in the first trial, they all admitted it and they said there's nothing wrong with that.

What??? Four years in CHC, I've never heard about crossover project nor even agreed that building fund can be used for other projects. During Arise n Build, pastor KH always explained the need for securing Suntec shares, venue rental and other building/service related needs (all in all the church will need $300 million). That's why it's called building fund. It's is never reported to congregation whether building fund is used for crossover project.

I've been with another local church now and feel grateful as me and my family grow in the grace of God."

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/chc-confessions-4355131.html

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 02:55 AM by cala.)
01-10-2013 03:00 AM
cala Offline
Guru Member

http://twitpoint.com/chc-confessions/

OM/MM Meeting
https://soundcloud.com/user515126623/om-mm-meeting

https://mega.co.nz/#!vEY32YBB!QO6P6GcAilKJAYqNui7YEVmKqlNC5Lfay2XM5aapWoc

http://www.40stripes.com/2192013.mp3

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 03:01 AM by cala.)
01-10-2013 07:17 AM
Chinatownboy Offline
Elite Member

If someone can sacrifice a year's pay, I wonder how much the more prominent n richer people like jack neo n 77th St's Elim have sunk into the church.
01-10-2013 07:27 AM
oldbird Online
Elite Member

con job of the century???

unbelievable that many super highly educated n professionals
still con into this kind of modern daylight robbery..

maybe greed n superstitious crowded their rational analysis..

too bad..to know now..but still better expose than hidden..

vomitvomitvomit
01-10-2013 07:56 AM
walaneh Online
Elite Member

01-10-2013 07:17 AMChinatownboy Wrote:If someone can sacrifice a year's pay, I wonder how much the more prominent n richer people like jack neo n 77th St's Elim have sunk into the church.

walaneh!
1 year = 12 months! Big Grin
if ur annual income is $12,000 then 10% of $12,000 = $1,200 ok no problem!
but how do u know u r still gainfully employed tomorrow or sacked?
so why worry about tomorrow? just live for today n forget about yesterday!
01-10-2013 09:07 AM
peanuts Offline

01-10-2013 07:27 AMoldbird Wrote:con job of the century???

unbelievable that many super highly educated n professionals
still con into this kind of modern daylight robbery..

maybe greed n superstitious crowded their rational analysis..

too bad..to know now..but still better expose than hidden..

vomitvomitvomit

To them it's not a con job, it's buying a good place in heaven, money well invested and fully worth it.
01-10-2013 09:16 AM
walaneh Online
Elite Member

01-10-2013 09:07 AMpeanuts Wrote:To them it's not a con job, it's buying a good place in heaven, money well invested and fully worth it.

walaneh!
sell all ur possessions n give all ur money to the poor then can go to heaven!Big Grin
heaven has no place for earthly money!
01-10-2013 09:25 AM
Huliwang Offline
Elite Member

Quote:CHC confession Facebook page
A person who can write in such vivid details can't be far from the truth...Cool:

"Like bubbles on a river, sparkling, bursting, borne away”
01-10-2013 09:54 AM
drgn Offline

extracted from the CHC confession page:
====================
"Can you imagine the honorable Judge having to sit thru and hear every of the drama?

One moment he hears abt the video statement that ABSOLUTELY NO church funds used in sun ho’s singing (as CAREER) and next he hears nothing wrong in using church fund DISCREETLY for the sun ho’s singing (as MISSION).

One moment he hears crossover project (church’s investment) has potential $30+mil profit and next he hears crossover project (church’s mission) is not meant to have any profit.

One moment he hears kong’s sky is the limit for wife’s career & search for funds & set timelines for the fund flows and next he hears kong has NOTHING to do with all the sham transactions.

One moment he hears hanafi says he was personally sponsoring $1.5m p.a & guaranteeing all losses of sun ho’s singing, and next he hears hanafi got a loan and tithe refund from church due to his financial difficulty. One moment hanafi has large proceeds from chc, next he has great financial muscles $500m worth to redeem the bond with ‘my money, my money, my own money’ (suggesting tons & tons of it I know).

One moment he hears auditor’s complete memory failure about any meeting & any advice on the sham bonds and next he hears him recalling the discussions and ok with the investment in pte bond and agreeing that it’s not sham bond but junk bond (sham v junk – wow to such extent).

One moment he hears chew is THE ONE to do with all the financing of sun’s project, and next he hears auditor should be THE ONE to blame becos he knows it all but does not warn his “21yo” bros & sis.

One moment he hears only human beings speaking to him and next he hears God speaking to him (thru’ auditor) – all from the witness stand.

Probably why long breaks in between tranches to analyze them all."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)