Latest Trades
guuddayCLOSEDLONG47.55%UOL GROUP LIMITED
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT46.81%KODA LTD
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT47.64%KODA LTD
China is miles ahead of Singapore in MRT, LRT, etc
8-10-2017 2:14 PM
SuperiorMover Offline
First Class Elite

8-10-2017 2:09 PMhades wrote  So you are saying US government is so useless and so ineffective?

People think they just make a statement "All copycat", then like it is the universal truth, no need to prove.

Rolling on the flor laughing
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
8-10-2017 2:18 PM
afktan Offline
Elite

8-10-2017 2:05 PMSuperiorMover wrote  I already showed you the source which no one says is fake. Because it is not a daily news but military use info which is not so available in the daily news. When I have another source, then I show you and at least I quote from a source whether you want accept or not, I don't care.

The point is there are so many technologies that China already either surpass US or equal to US including including Aircraft carrier killer missiles, HSR, quantum communication, fighter aircraft Jian-20, chips, etc just to name a few, no need to just harp on the spaceship vibration machine.

Long post but still only one source to prove that China has ONE superior product. Where is the evidence that says China has leadership in any other technology. You expect anyone to believe that China has superior space/military tech when China hasn't even sent one person to the moon and they had to buy an ex-soviet carrier to build liaoning? You must have been watching too much Chinese propaganda. Laughing

Quote:So are you saying all 99% components from the west? If so show your evidence, you can't even show a source.

What kind of proof do you want? Its literally self evident. I don't know about you but 99% of the components in my 3k PC are designed by US/European companies, nearly everything else in my home was made with US/European/Japanese technology too. This probably applies to you as well and the irony is you are likely using a device with non-Chinese tech to write these posts.
8-10-2017 2:22 PM
afktan Offline
Elite

8-10-2017 2:09 PMhades wrote  So you are saying US government is so useless and so ineffective?

Imposing an export ban on a country that trades freely with nearly every other country is an impossible task. We are not talking about NK here, so don't be naive.
8-10-2017 2:25 PM
hades Offline
Senior Sheep

8-10-2017 2:22 PMafktan wrote  Imposing an export ban on a country that trades freely with nearly every other country is an impossible task. We are not talking about NK here, so don't be naive.

So you mean US government has been wasting billions of dollars every year feeding all those chiak liao bee people in CIA, Homeland Security, FBI, etc. etc.?

And the US government has wasted all their time, effort and money, coming up with export bans to China for decades?
8-10-2017 2:30 PM
hades Offline
Senior Sheep

德國人死活不信中國能造出來,為了證明實力,中國花十年研製成功

http://www.youtube.com/v/G4XHyIvsvXI

(This post was last modified: 8-10-2017 2:31 PM by hades.)
8-10-2017 2:33 PM
afktan Offline
Elite

8-10-2017 2:12 PMSuperiorMover wrote  Don't think one can just use one sentence "All these are copied" then deny all the work people has done.

HSR has the record of 600+ km/hr, who copies whose?

Then there is now proposal of developing into one of 4000 km/hr, tell me, how to copy to make it above even 600 or 1,000 km/hr?

Lmfao. Safety is more important than max speed when it comes to HSR duh. All the super high top speed is useless when you crash and burn and people die (like the 2011 incident), China's HSR doesn't run at anywhere near its max speed anyway, they reduced the speed cap and its average speed is not any faster than most modern HSRs.

In any case China's HSR isn't using any new tech, its just a slightly improved version of maglev, which is a pretty old tech. The new tech for transport thats currently being researched is hyperloop, that will be a significant breakthru if we get there.
8-10-2017 2:40 PM
afktan Offline
Elite

8-10-2017 2:25 PMhades wrote  So you mean US government has been wasting billions of dollars every year feeding all those chiak liao bee people in CIA, Homeland Security, FBI, etc. etc.?

And the US government has wasted all their time, effort and money, coming up with export bans to China for decades?

NK, which has been under severe economic sanctions for years is still around and they have access to western imports (search on youtube if you want proof), you think US can stop china, which trades freely with other countries, from getting some micro processors? Laughing

I think I have said enough about this, but you can go on and be delusional about this if you insist, not even going to bother replying to you anymore.
8-10-2017 2:47 PM
SuperiorMover Offline
First Class Elite

8-10-2017 2:18 PMafktan wrote  Long post but still only one source to prove that China has ONE superior product. Where is the evidence that says China has leadership in any other technology. You expect anyone to believe that China has superior space/military tech when China hasn't even sent one person to the moon and they had to buy an ex-soviet carrier to build liaoning? You must have been watching too much Chinese propaganda. Laughing

What kind of proof do you want? Its literally self evident. I don't know about you but 99% of the components in my 3k PC are designed by US/European companies, nearly everything else in my home was made with US/European/Japanese technology too. This probably applies to you as well and the irony is you are likely using a device with non-Chinese tech to write these posts.

Only one source, how many sources you want?

When you make similar product, it does't mean it is illegal that, if you make car, I also make car, even it is similar.

It is a question of whether there is infringement of patents or rights. US made aircraft carrier, it is totally acceptable for China to buy one and refit and call it Liaoning. Nothing wrong.

The thing is it is bought and use. But if the next aircraft carrier is driven by a smaller and more powerful nuclear generator and safer features then we say it is leading the others in the world. This is also nothing wrong. We can say the better generator is leading the world, right?

Just like HSR speed of 600+ km/hr is leading the world.
(This post was last modified: 8-10-2017 2:47 PM by SuperiorMover.)
8-10-2017 2:52 PM
SuperiorMover Offline
First Class Elite

8-10-2017 10:34 AMSuperiorMover wrote  China is not only ahead of Singapore only, in many core industrial technology, it is even leading world supreme power USA.

These areas include space station, global guided navigation, missile system, pilotless flying object, computer chips and high speed supercomputer etc.

Please take note, I didn't just say one item, I name a few areas.

"These areas include space station, global guided navigation, missile system, pilotless flying object, computer chips and high speed supercomputer etc."
8-10-2017 2:59 PM
XXX Offline
Senior Sheep

China sets new record for quantum entanglement en route to build new communication network
JUNE 19, 20173:40pm

IN A bid to build an entirely new kind of internet — completely secure and impervious to hackers — China has pulled off a major feat in particle physics.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/china-sets-new-record-for-quantum-entanglement-en-route-to-build-new-communication-network/news-story/e528da0cf68b2e63bbe093cab49ec507
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)