Latest Trades
jc12345OPENLONG$22.310VENTURE CORPORATION LIMITED
jc12345OPENLONG$29.290DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD
jc12345CLOSEDSHORT0.41%VENTURE CORPORATION LIMITED

Chinese control cause young HKers to give uo and leave
#1


I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#2
18-5-2018 9:35 PM
sgbuffett said:



Better stay in hk lah ..their English also koyak
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#3
Our tune is becoming like theirs, good luck to the young
Quote
#4
18-5-2018 9:35 PM
sgbuffett said:



from Chennai News, totally rubbish to lick angmoh anti China propaganda.

What these Hookee can contribute to keep themselves relevant to this changing world? only to cry like babies???

HK housing price has been sky high since British ruling, and if without the huge support from China garment, HK should be a dead town already, but HK even pays ZERO tax to China garment, even zero to its defense cost, while you licking boy has kept barking on our garment to spend so huge on our defense.
Quote
#5
18-5-2018 9:41 PM
EXBB said:
Better stay in hk lah ..their English also koyak

your england lagi koyak. shd stay in village lah and fug cow.
Quote
#6
18-5-2018 9:44 PM
Tangsen said:
Our tune is becoming like theirs, good luck to the young

Here is worst as still need to serve NS to protect the elites and not forgetting yrs of reservist that could destroy your career.
Quote
#7
18-5-2018 10:00 PM
Notdumb said:
Here is worst as still need to serve NS to protect the elites and not forgetting yrs of reservist that could destroy your career.

And we import from all over trashes from all over the world to depress the salary and steal your jobs
Quote
#8
18-5-2018 9:45 PM
amada said:
from Chennai News, totally rubbish to lick angmoh anti China propaganda.

What these Hookee can contribute to keep themselves relevant to this changing world? only to cry like babies???

HK housing price has been sky high since British ruling, and if without the huge support from China garment, HK should be a dead town already, but HK even pays ZERO tax to China garment, even zero to its defense cost, while you licking boy has kept barking on our garment to spend so huge on our defense.

hk media report
http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opin...ight-equal
uk own report
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/575448...se-control

send the 400K BNO to their da ying zhu guo Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#9
Commoners in HK is living a hard life..
The Rich is having a good time, equity and property booming.
But the commoner's income either stagnant or dropped.
Quote
#10
Alamak, this HK young couple is doing such a stupid online biz, how can make a living? Wants to immigrate to Australia for big house and wild nature, then called brain drain? What brain, pea brain?

No wonder Hong Kong can't make it to catch up with China.

Die earlier, the better lah.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: