Latest Trades
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG-9.33%EXCELPOINT TECHNOLOGY LTD
jc12345OPENLONG$11.620CITY DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED

Do you still think Anwar is gay? Dr M: I didn't examine him
[Image: 78e5166bac5cf85641f390462320556f.jpeg]

GE14 | The feud between Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his former heir-apparent Anwar Ibrahim made headlines around the world two decades ago.

Now, their alliance is also making headlines.

In an interview with The Guardian, the former premier is confronted with this question and his current opinion regarding Anwar's sexual orientation.

Asked if he still believes Anwar is gay, Mahathir replied: “Well that is what the police told me.”

“I didn’t examine him, but I am dependent on the police and I have to accept their evidence,” he added...

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/422695
He has 2 daughters. Bi-sexual?
Water under the bridge and he served his sentence for offences he did or didn't do that don't matter now.

People love to carry baggages and worse to be carrying someone else's baggage.
a person sexual orientation has nothing to do with his ability to lead.
True, however, it also depends on the country's rules and laws.

17-5-2018 8:39 AM
river said:
[+] 1 user Likes sticw's post
His reply means Dr. M can still send Anwar back to jail anytime he want.... Laughing
17-5-2018 12:22 AM
lvlrsSTI said:
[Image: 78e5166bac5cf85641f390462320556f.jpeg]

GE14 | The feud between Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his former heir-apparent Anwar Ibrahim made headlines around the world two decades ago.

Now, their alliance is also making headlines.

In an interview with The Guardian, the former premier is confronted with this question and his current opinion regarding Anwar's sexual orientation.

Asked if he still believes Anwar is gay, Mahathir replied: “Well that is what the police told me.”

“I didn’t examine him, but I am dependent on the police and I have to accept their evidence,” he added...

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/422695
correct....but in Boleh land...openly gay can be accepted by the extreme group of the country?...I don't think so.

river said:
[+] 1 user Likes PervertoSan's post
I think is more into bisexuality where both male and female he also hump. His got and wife and daughter proves that he can do with female. Then Mohd Saifu proved that he kenna sodo by Anwar also proved that he can also do with male.
So shud be bisexuality..... Laughing

Some people are into bestiality too ... but animals can't talk.
Nor is being gay in itself criminal

river said:
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly [email protected] witch...scared + jealous of what?
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)