Latest Trades
jc12345OPENLONG$22.310VENTURE CORPORATION LIMITED
jc12345OPENLONG$29.290DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD
jc12345CLOSEDSHORT0.41%VENTURE CORPORATION LIMITED

Dr M to have first mass meeting with civil servants on Monday
http://www.atimes.com/article/kleptocrac...-malaysia/

‘Kleptocracy at its worst’ in Malaysia

So says US Attorney General Jeff Sessions as global investigators seize assets and tighten dragnet on premier Najib Razak's 1MDB scandal

[Image: Malaysia-Najib-Razak-March-22-2017-960x576.jpg]

[Image: Malaysia-Jho-Low-1MDB-Scandal-AFP-copy.jpg]

[Image: US-Riza-Aziz-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Joey-McFa...6-2014.jpg]
Najib back in Pekan, denied seeking witness protection

Najib family are in trade if scam
From tun razak, who was well known for 排華, to instigated riot, 513 incident, to najib 1mdb n his son billion dollars ponzi scheme...is in their blood

During najib administration, there's murders cases , those killed coincidentally were those investigated his corruption or with knowledge, Mongolian model, morais, arab bank founder, all were murdered....
He corrupted , let's assume we forgive him, what about the murders ?
Today 8:33 AM
buick said:
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...hreatened/

Najib asks for witness protection from cops, claims life threatened

Former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak has asked for witness protection, claiming those linked directly or indirectly to 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) funds abroad had made threats to his life and his family members.

Online portal Malay Mail reported that Najib had lodged a police report on Friday (May 19) at the Sentul police headquarters, Kuala Lumpur.

In the report, Najib said there was a clear threat on his and his family members' life and made a formal request to be put under witness protection.

Najib had reportedly claimed that the threats were not only from Malaysia, but also overseas, and linked to 1MDB.

He is contradicting himself. If he feared for his life, he wouldn't have tried to leave for Indonesia 3 days after the election.
8 hours ago
jameslee58 said:
Najib family are in trade if scam
From tun razak, who was well known for 排華, to instigated riot, 513 incident, to najib 1mdb n his son billion dollars ponzi scheme...is in their blood

During najib administration, there's murders cases , those killed coincidentally were those investigated his corruption or with knowledge, Mongolian model, morais, arab bank founder, all were murdered....
He corrupted , let's assume we forgive him, what about the murders ?

many forumers here already pardoned their Jib kor's murders, they credited that to Mahathir .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST

大馬前首相夫人──羅斯瑪,仔細研究她的一生,都得承認這個女人實在不簡單!
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...with-dr-m/

Treadell: It’s a privilege to work with Dr M

[Image: ?w=620&h=413&crop=1&hash=96A2D7110B7E71E...90DAC140B2]

British High Commissioner Vicki Treadell is the first foreign head of mission to pay a courtesy call on Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, and there is a special reason for it.

The Ipoh-born envoy was a junior diplomat in Kuala Lumpur in the 1980s when Dr Mahathir first served as Prime Minister back then. She met him again in Edinburgh when Britain hosted the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in 1997.

“When I was here in Malaysia, I only ever saw him from a distance.

“I also saw Tun Mahathir and Margaret Thatcher interact over CHOGM in 1989 in Kuala Lumpur.

“They had respect for each other,” she said.
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...turning-to

Mahathir to have first mass meeting with civil servants on Monday since returning to power

Malaysia's Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad will hold his first mass meeting with civil servants on Monday (May 21) following his return as the country's premier after 15 years.

Tun Mahathir is to meet staff of the Prime Minister's Department, or JPM, at an open square in the complex that houses the department in the administrative capital of Putrajaya.

Tun Mahathir is scheduled to arrive at the square, Dataran Perdana, at 8.30am and deliver a mandate to the department staff for the regular monthly meeting,
3 hours ago
talkingsmart said:
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...with-dr-m/

Treadell: It’s a privilege to work with Dr M

[Image: ?w=620&h=413&crop=1&hash=96A2D7110B7E71E...90DAC140B2]

British High Commissioner Vicki Treadell is the first foreign head of mission to pay a courtesy call on Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, and there is a special reason for it.

The Ipoh-born envoy was a junior diplomat in Kuala Lumpur in the 1980s when Dr Mahathir first served as Prime Minister back then. She met him again in Edinburgh when Britain hosted the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in 1997.

“When I was here in Malaysia, I only ever saw him from a distance.

“I also saw Tun Mahathir and Margaret Thatcher interact over CHOGM in 1989 in Kuala Lumpur.

“They had respect for each other,” she said.
The paper bag carries a statement. Big smile
Users browsing: 9 Guest(s)