Latest Trades
SinostarOPENLONG$27.510DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD
SinostarOPENLONG$2.570SEMBCORP MARINE LTD
SinostarCLOSEDLONG-48.44%PARKSON RETAIL ASIA LIMITED

Gxgx to Fatty Ng yat chung for starting to sink SPH! massive jobs cut cumming!
11-10-2017 10:09 PM
clarity said:
Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) will reduce its newsroom and sales staff by 15 per cent by the end of 2017, as the media giant said on Wednesday (11 October) that it is accelerating a previously announced round of job cuts.

[Image: 1qJONe3.png]

More at https://*****/AZEPmv

I remember this blur c/ck when he was LTC at 5SIR. every day jalan here and there like he not sure what he was supposed to do.. ..yet another of the paper generals that are better at studying literature than running anything.
Does this mean that SPH has a lot of good-for-nothing people doing nothing for the past decades? Jia Liao Bi
12-10-2017 2:06 AM
doraemon said:
Does this mean that SPH has a lot of good-for-nothing people doing nothing for the past decades? Jia Liao Bi

More likey run by jia liao beesss
For a leader who is entasked to grow the business but unfortunately he has no clue of what the business is all about, the easiest thing to do is cutting cost to show a short-term increase in profitability. You know such leader won't stay in the same company for long term.
12-10-2017 5:14 AM
Goodyear said:
More likey run by jia liao beesss

IMO, the knife should have gone earlier and deeper years ago.my advice to NYC, 20 percent cut is certainly not enough especially in the print business.
https://*****/AZEPmv

[Image: LzTb77T.png]
follow nol....prob australia media mogul will makan sph in 1 to 2 year time??

maybe $5 possible...

in the meantime...jz buy n hold.. thumbs up
if SPH sell for $5 I will surely come in buy first!
12-10-2017 1:56 AM
PervertoSan said:
I remember this blur c/ck when he was LTC at 5SIR. every day jalan here and there like he not sure what he was supposed to do.. ..yet another of the paper generals that are better at studying literature than running anything.

then how come he can get promoted all the way to the very top if he is sooooo blur?
12-10-2017 2:08 PM
reddishday said:
if SPH sell for $5 I will surely come in buy first!

waiting for wat??Big smile
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)