Latest Trades
kopihothotCLOSEDLONG-5.68%DESIGN STUDIO GROUP LTD.
financewarriorCLOSEDLONG-16.94%COMFORTDELGRO CORPORATION LTD
kkboy1OPENLONG$28.690DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD

Heroin, ecstasy, Ice, weapons seized in Pasir Ris !!!
#1
Surprised

[Image: drugs-operation-cnb-12-feb.png]
SINGAPORE: Five suspected drug offenders were arrested and a variety of drugs and weapons were seized by the Central Narcotics Buereau (CNB) in an operation on Monday (Feb 12). 
CNB said in a news release on Tuesday that about 427g of heroin, 409g of Ice, 101 ecstasy tablets and 22 Erimin-5 tablets worth more than S$74,000 were seized. The drugs were enough to feed more than 400 abusers for a week, said authorities. 

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sin...al-9955072
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#2
revive the death sentence la...
Quote
#3
Where is David Rasif? .....Laughing

Quote
#4
13-2-2018 3:28 PM
Huliwang said:
Where is David Rasif? .....Laughing

Kena choPped
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#5
13-2-2018 3:18 PM
EXBB said:
Surprised

[Image: drugs-operation-cnb-12-feb.png]
SINGAPORE: Five suspected drug offenders were arrested and a variety of drugs and weapons were seized by the Central Narcotics Buereau (CNB) in an operation on Monday (Feb 12). 
CNB said in a news release on Tuesday that about 427g of heroin, 409g of Ice, 101 ecstasy tablets and 22 Erimin-5 tablets worth more than S$74,000 were seized. The drugs were enough to feed more than 400 abusers for a week, said authorities. 

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sin...al-9955072

walaneh! shock
Bro, the parangs look new like never use before leh! Worried
Quote
#6
anybody get killed ?

~~~~~~~~ You live like a king, You know you are dreaming ~~~~~~~~
Quote
#7
Whocomplained about them?
Quote
#8
13-2-2018 3:56 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, the parangs look new like never use before leh! Worried

For cutting birthday cake lah u duck head..see kukusamy cutting cake
[Image: 3NdNqFN.png]
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#9
13-2-2018 6:15 PM
EXBB said:
For cutting birthday cake lah u duck head..see kukusamy cutting cake
[Image: 3NdNqFN.png]

walaneh! shock
Cutting your duckhead ah, bro! Worried
Quote
#10
Kurusamy says:

I used Gamma knife to cut cake. Duck head.
probability increases with the confluence of conditions
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: