Latest Trades
SinostarOPENLONG$27.510DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD
SinostarOPENLONG$2.570SEMBCORP MARINE LTD
SinostarCLOSEDLONG-48.44%PARKSON RETAIL ASIA LIMITED

How a Singaporean Woman Grew $112K to $1 Million in 7 Years
I think those want to make money must check out her blog
http://www.ladyyoucanbefree.com
I age sun advise then let tom urge her ya ... She better sell her Facebook and Apple ya .. Both tech stock up fast fast drop very fast also ... Us market is fun but as foreigner we lugi in 30% dividend tax and also the cheapest I'm getting now in commission charges is 0.2% so now my trade must at least make usd$500 before cash out ya ... Avoid drug and tech unless u r like me watching cnbc an monitor from 1030 to 5 everyday ya
$56K dividend on the capital of $1.5 millions (US stock $500K and SG stock $1m) .. yield of 3.7% .. pretty normal, nothing extra ordinary from yield/passive income viewpoint ..

her lucky moves were really from gains of StarHub and Apple stocks ..

28-2-2015 6:43 PM
singaporean1964 said:
wah
passive imcome of 56k ah

that means no need to work also got 56k to spend ah
So the million question is, how to get the $112k in the first place?
28-2-2015 9:42 PM
stjoe said:
$56K dividend on the capital of $1.5 millions (US stock $500K and SG stock $1m) .. yield of 3.7% .. pretty normal, nothing extra ordinary from yield/passive income viewpoint ..

her lucky moves were really from gains of StarHub and Apple stocks ..
not just lucky lar. gutsy

if im not wrong she dumped 100k into Starhub alond
Respect Everyone. Fear No One. Doing my NS for my country by saying NO to racism, xenophobia, bigotry. Majullah Singapura!
if any of u guys dumped 50k per counter into musicwhizs portfolio you would be featured too
Respect Everyone. Fear No One. Doing my NS for my country by saying NO to racism, xenophobia, bigotry. Majullah Singapura!
cannot understand...why all the pro investors ended up giving lecture instead of trading dizzy
Gahmen, give me my cpf money.
I can be a millionair too .......
...Lady You Can Be Free...

Rolling on the flor laughing

Tsing mat kau gaun tsae mun.
Please stand back from the doors!
yes you right .. gutsy first then lucky ..

for this one gutsy and lucky fellow, dun know how many gutsy folks who were not lucky and ended up bankrupt / lost capital .. never feature anywhere and nobody keep count of them ..

this type of article sometimes can be misleading and cause other fellows to blindly follow to be gutsy .. put all bets on few counters .. hoping to copy her ..

28-2-2015 9:45 PM
Greatlife said:
not just lucky lar. gutsy

if im not wrong she dumped 100k into Starhub alond
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)