Latest Trades
TengkorCLOSEDSHORT-5.16%JARDINE CYCLE & CARRIAGE L
TengkorCLOSEDSHORT-1.61%JARDINE MATHESON HLDGS LTD
TengkorCLOSEDSHORT-1.11%JARDINE STRATEGIC HLDGS LTD

How to save Stinkapore's football?
#1
This is the first time I think we should import foreign talents. Stinkapore football state of affair is beyond comprehension. losing to Laos ... 5 -0 ... how low can we get.

My suggestion, import the Thai cave Wild Boars and his coach, give them citizenship and let them become our national team. The wild boar's coach went to help his team when in trouble instead our foreign traxh Ozzie coach abandoned the team in a tournament to go to Russia to watch the world cup.

The "Wild Boars" are survival with a strong fighting spirit not like our smoking over-rated strawberry players.

What do you think?


PRC KTV hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
Quote
#2
Put them in Tham Luang cave for 10 days
Quote
#3
All thing should be equal last time why not now. why uncle Choo on wheelchair, his players could threatened all 13 states any times. Big smile
Quote
#4
Spore employ lousy coach,
must have tactics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTZP3iIh0aU
Quote
#5
11-7-2018 10:42 PM
XXX said:
Put them in Tham Luang cave for 10 days

and leave them there


PRC KTV hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
Quote
#6
11-7-2018 10:16 PM
Tangsen said:
This is the first time I think we should import foreign talents. Stinkapore football state of affair is beyond comprehension. losing to Laos ... 5 -0 ... how low can we get.

My suggestion, import the Thai cave Wild Boars and his coach, give them citizenship and let them become our national team. The wild boar's coach went to help his team when in trouble instead our foreign traxh Ozzie coach abandoned the team in a tournament to go to Russia to watch the world cup.

The "Wild Boars" are survival with a strong fighting spirit not like our smoking over-rated strawberry players.

What do you think?

Oh ! come on! ... What so great about citizenship.

Culturally, they rather remain poor and being family-oriented.

The life there so peaceful and with pride.

Even Bangla n Indians I know are not interested in the Red passport, knowing the stress
and "work till death" culture here.
[+] 1 user Likes innova's post
Quote
#7
11-7-2018 11:05 PM
talkcover said:
Spore employ lousy coach,
must have tactics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTZP3iIh0aU

While the team is playing in a regional tournament, the coach go Russia watch World Cup lah


PRC KTV hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
Quote
#8
11-7-2018 11:06 PM
innova said:
Oh ! come on! ... What so great about citizenship.

Culturally, they rather remain poor and being family-oriented.

The life there so peaceful and with pride.

Even Bangla n Indians I know are not interested in the Red passport, knowing the stress
and "work till death" culture here.

Guess I won't dispute with you one that one.


PRC KTV hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
Quote
#9
11-7-2018 11:07 PM
Tangsen said:
While the team is playing in a regional tournament, the coach go Russia watch World Cup lah

he is master tactician, he knew will lose Laughing
Quote
#10
11-7-2018 11:49 PM
talkcover said:
he is master tactician, he knew will lose Laughing

Fugg my pet budgie also know Lai kor(Lions) will lose lah. At least show some team spirit and die together


PRC KTV hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: