Latest Trades
windwindOPENSHORT$8.320SINGAPORE EXCHANGE LIMITED
windwindOPENSHORT$8.320SINGAPORE EXCHANGE LIMITED
TuscanSunCLOSEDLONG-3.47%FOOD EMPIRE HOLDINGS LIMITED

India is the most advanced country
Kurusamy says:

中华人民共和国棒棒的!爱死他了!
probability increases with the confluence of conditions
India is a wonderful Country to visit. I had been to many country India still a wonderful country to visit. Where on earth one could see Priest WALK NAKED n Indian slept with their head touching COW sh%t outside a rail way station. One could see women burned their loved one beside RIVER GANGES, unfinished dead body threw back to RIVER GANGES. A group of REDDOT ladies prepared money on hand to give to the beggar out side a temple, when they saw the beggars the ladies hide behind the men back. My Indian friend told me NOT to listen to Indian, he said, "If u see a snake n a Indian man whom would u KILL first" 3 weeks ago news on tv shown MODI India PM said next year (2018) all families in India have ELECTRICITY, INDIAN TALK. My upper unit lived a Indian family, one day when I met the family I told them I just spent 600$ to call a BUG contractor to clean my house. As I said "If REDDOT HAS A INDIAN PM ANOTHER ONE MILLION INDIAN FROM INDIA COMING, DIE STANDING.
Under WTO evaluation standard on higher GDP. 

To be 1st world govt system.

Every govt trying to chase for higher GDP to satisfy human greed that lead to conflict.
13-1-2018 1:06 AM
talkingstocking said:
India is ranked 109th in the mobile internet speed and 76th for fixed broadband speed globally,  [Image: thumbsup.gif]

China is ranked 29th in the mobile internet speed and  21st for fixed broadband speed globally

Link

Amazon already lost $90 million last year in India.

In fact, Info Sys and Wipro all in the red now. But due to their pride, refuse to retrench employees for the past 8 mths. Many of the India companies will collapse like Kingfisher Airline, fast and shocking but just dragged for years.
FWs are NOT FTs. Time for PAP to reduce 5% FTs that is overdue for 10 years.
Rape-nology....
http://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Why-argue-...pid2624229
thumbs up
13-1-2018 1:47 PM
Oops said:
Amazon already lost $90 million last year in India.

In fact, Info Sys and Wipro all in the red now. But due to their pride, refuse to retrench employees for the past 8 mths. Many of the India companies will collapse like Kingfisher Airline, fast and shocking but just dragged for years.

Motolola collapsed completely in India!

more than US$ 30 million thrown into bottomless pit and nothing was left!

That was many years ago.
Fake news found :

http://sgtalk.org/mybb/User-SmarTIndex

SgTalk allows the use of FAKE news as signature! thumbs up

30-6-2017 6:44 AM
tester said:
He is using the signature to state his belief. Not neccesarily based on fact

India is not only a most advanced country it is also a WONDERFUL COUNTRY. Where on earth can one see priests walked NAKED followed by women. Beside River Ganges can see women burned their loved one, unburned body just threw back to the river. While waiting for the tour bus outside a railway station could see Indians sleeping next to cow shits. The toilet is painted with RED saliva. A group of Singaporean with money in hand prepared to give to the beggar but when they saw the beggars the ladies hide behind the men. OK enough of India.
Wonderful country! Laughing

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)