Latest Trades
jc12345CLOSEDLONG0.58%DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD
jc12345OPENLONG$22.310VENTURE CORPORATION LIMITED
jc12345CLOSEDSHORT0.41%VENTURE CORPORATION LIMITED

Middle East n Persia endless war
#11
In the Astana negotiations, it was agreed that Turkey will clean up northern Syria from the terrorists and Iran + Russia will take care of the rest of Syria.

The Kurdistan referendum supported by Israel had the effect of uniting both the Sunnis and Shiites militarily in a vast theatre of operations spanning 3 countries.

In one fell swoop, the highly charged-up powerful armies of Turkey, Iran, and Iraq, backed by the Syrians and Russians have been unified. Their guns now aimed at Isis, will also turn towards the Kurds. The Kurds made a grave calculation in supporting the Barzani family in biting the independence carrot dangled by the western war hawks.
Quote
#12
Trump's impending hot war against Iran cannot be waged without going nuclear. Everyone knows this.

The world reaction to an unprovoked use of nuclear weapons against a non nuclear state will be fairly predictable - overnight pariah status on the US, if the messy Trump administration gives a hoot about it.

The Iranian retaliation is harder to predict. Will there be a counter strike? In what form. Against whom. Where. When. This unpredictability will drive the market jitters.
Quote
#13
15-10-2017 3:16 PM
teeth53 said:
Turk's troop is able to get Turkey into Syria as n when she like, not US, and not even Russia can do about it, While Russia wanted is to defend Syria, then by looking at how Turks in involved their history baggage. think is bye bye Syria the way it used to be.

Another war front is lock horns waiting to battle it out.
https://www.rt.com/news/404510-syria-rus...neral-usa/

Killed - Death of Russian Lieutenant-General Asapov. He was serving as one of Russia’s military advisers in Syria. On Sunday, said the Russian Defense Ministry.

Shelling near #DeirEzzor, Asapov is to be presented with a state decoration posthumously

https://on.rt.com/8o1m
Quote
#14
16-10-2017 4:22 PM
teeth53 said:
https://www.rt.com/news/404510-syria-rus...neral-usa/

Killed - Death of Russian Lieutenant-General Asapov. He was serving as one of Russia’s military advisers in Syria. On Sunday, said the Russian Defense Ministry.

Shelling near #DeirEzzor, Asapov is to be presented with a state decoration posthumously

https://on.rt.com/8o1m
A result one cannot get too involved, deep in contested combat area.

Death of the Russian commander is the price paid, on all proxy war waged in Syria, as a result of getting too involved, and got too close on the war front.
Quote
#15
Russian warplanes help Syrian Army repel Idlib offensive – Moscow

This latest incident in which the Russian military was targeted in jihadist attacks related to the Deir ez-Zor campaign.

Sept 4, two Russian ground soldiers were killed in fighting with SDF forces, while on the move in the province of Deir ez-Zor.

Russian accused US security of orchestrating an Al-Nusra Front offensive, which took place near the city of Hama in Idlib province. It's believed to have launched, an attempt to thwart the Syrian Army’s Deir ez-Zor operation.

Russian and Syrian forces with Russian air support repelled the offensive, killing around several hundred of jihadists. All 29 encircled Russian servicemen were successfully freed with the help of special forces and air support.
Quote
#16
15-10-2017 6:45 PM
bw2013 said:
In the Astana negotiations, it was agreed that Turkey will clean up northern Syria from the terrorists and Iran + Russia will take care of the rest of Syria.

The Kurdistan referendum supported by Israel had the effect of uniting both the Sunnis and Shiites militarily in a vast theatre of operations spanning 3 countries.

In one fell swoop, the highly charged-up powerful armies of Turkey, Iran, and Iraq, backed by the Syrians and Russians have been unified. Their guns now aimed at Isis, will also turn towards the Kurds. The Kurds made a grave calculation in supporting the Barzani family in biting the independence carrot dangled by the western war hawks.
What the West fail.
Now Russia / Iraq / Iran / Turks / Saudi, even Israel been now getting more involve, busy fighting on all proxy war in middle East and in Persia.

A T-t for tat war has come so often, it will go on to becoming a regional war fought, trained by Iranian against Western back forces, now Iran guard is also involve in proxy against Kurd's, and Turks moving in to occupied Syria Northern province.
Quote
#17
15-10-2017 6:52 PM
bw2013 said:
Trump's impending hot war against Iran cannot be waged without going nuclear. Everyone knows this.

The world reaction to an unprovoked use of nuclear weapons against a non nuclear state will be fairly predictable - overnight pariah status on the US, if the messy Trump administration gives a hoot about it.

The Iranian retaliation is harder to predict. Will there be a counter strike? In what form. Against whom. Where. When. This unpredictability will drive the market jitters.
https://www.rt.com/news/406773-iraq-kirk...peshmerga/

More and more proxy war in on the table, spreading across Persia and in Middle East.
with Iran promises to wipe off Israel two cities and will get Russian getting stuck in their unwanted war.
Quote
#18
Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), backed by US special forces, holds their flag at the Al-Naim square in Raqqa on October 17, 2017.

ISIS jihadists have lost control of their self-declared capital, though US officials said there were still pockets of resistance in the city and are now clearing the city of sleeper cells.

US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces. SDF is a coalition of Arab and Kurdish fighters.

"The situation in Raqqa is under control and soon there will be an official statement declaring the liberation of the city."

The city were de facto capital of the terror grp's self-proclaimed "caliphate" following a sweep of territorial gains in Iraq and Syria in 2014. Symbol of ISIS decline -- Defeat of ISIS in Raqqa is a symbol of the terror group's decline, it now controls a small strip of territory along the Euphrates river in northern Syria.
Quote
#19
Iraqi Oil Minister Jabar has asked BP “to quickly make plans to develop Kirkuk oifields”

Wed - Iraqi forces had taken control of the oil-rich region of Kirkuk 2-days earlier.

They displaced Kurdish Peshmerga fighters who took control during the war on ISIS/ISIL.

BP has provided technical assistance in the past to the Iraqi state-owned North Oil Coy to aid the redevelopment of the Kirkuk field, Reuters said.

Kirkuk is estimated to have around 9 billion barrels of recoverable oil remaining.
Quote
#20
This one really messy place, a fertile ground for super powers with vested interests to play one nation against the other, resulting in the suffering n death of millions of innocent people. It was prophesised dat this god forsaken place wud b the start of the 3rd World War. Fat boy wud b spared the nuclear holocaust cos too fat for Trump to swallow!
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: