Latest Trades
BrilliantOPENLONG$7.730KEPPEL CORPORATION LIMITED
BrilliantOPENLONG$0.585JUMBO GROUP LIMITED
BrilliantCLOSEDSHORT-41.38%NOBLE GROUP LIMITED
Mr Khaw has no confidence in SMRT CEO but prefers SMRT Chairman
5-12-2017 10:55 AM
hfourhappy Online
Hall of Fame

5-12-2017 10:53 AMTangsen wrote  He is using this tactic. In direct translation from chinese "borrow knife to kill someone" Seah will be chopping Desmond

Borrow knife n borrow people's hand too.Big Grin
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
5-12-2017 10:58 AM
WhatDoYouThink Online
Hall of Fame

If more breakdowns ah cow will still say the same things
5-12-2017 11:03 AM
hfourhappy Online
Hall of Fame

5-12-2017 10:58 AMWhatDoYouThink wrote  If more breakdowns ah cow will still say the same things

Hey bro...I think more than 2 weeks, smrt is working fine!
5-12-2017 2:00 PM
Jac Lau Jac Online
First Class Elite

5-12-2017 10:36 AMforum456 wrote  http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/environment/pub-lta-to-form-committee-to-look-into-tunnel-flood-prevention

At the forum, Mr Khaw said: “The Oct 7 flooding incident will be remembered for a long time; it better be.”

He added that the flooding incident was not a failure of engineering, but of organisational management at SMRT.

It throws up other issues: Human Resource policy, staff rotation, staff supervision, staff engagement and staff motivation, he added.

However, Mr Khaw said he had “full confidence” in SMRT chairman Seah Moon Ming.

He said Mr Seah will make SMRT his top priority and relinquish all his other duties, including abandoning a project, Pavilion Energy, which he had a huge hand in starting from scratch.

Said Mr Khaw: "While we are keenly aware of various gaps in SMRT that still are not yet addressed, do appreciate the many tireless but necessary jobs that they have already done and the risks avoided."
Mr Koh has been an independent director of SMRT Corporation since April 2007 and of its wholly-owned subsidiary SMRT Trains since May 2007. He has held the position of chairman of both boards since July 2009.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/seah-moon-ming-to-succeed-koh-yong-guan-as-smrt-chairman-8833650

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request. 1 Chronicles 4:10
5-12-2017 2:01 PM
Jac Lau Jac Online
First Class Elite

5-12-2017 2:00 PMJac Lau Jac wrote  Mr Koh has been an independent director of SMRT Corporation since April 2007 and of its wholly-owned subsidiary SMRT Trains since May 2007. He has held the position of chairman of both boards since July 2009.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/seah-moon-ming-to-succeed-koh-yong-guan-as-smrt-chairman-8833650
The fellow is part of the deep rooted culture problem there.

Right?

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request. 1 Chronicles 4:10
5-12-2017 2:07 PM
Jac Lau Jac Online
First Class Elite

5-12-2017 2:00 PMJac Lau Jac wrote  Mr Koh has been an independent director of SMRT Corporation since April 2007 and of its wholly-owned subsidiary SMRT Trains since May 2007. He has held the position of chairman of both boards since July 2009.

Chairman of both SMRT Corp and SMRT Trains since Jul 2009.

8 years Chairman.

No accountability?

Should have sacked him immediately.

5-12-2017 2:53 PM
marrythaigirlsg Offline
Elite

Should replace transport minister, SMRT CEO and chairman, now what situation already still play taichi and tell stories, need to find someone with the experience and resolve to solve the problems.

I'm an average Singaporean man with a Thai wife!
Visit my blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
5-12-2017 4:44 PM
lionkingch55 Offline
Senior Sheep

5-12-2017 2:53 PMmarrythaigirlsg wrote  Should replace transport minister, SMRT CEO and chairman, now what situation already still play taichi and tell stories, need to find someone with the experience and resolve to solve the problems.

Potential PM Ong Ye Kung also in SMRT board for many years. Can see that he is also totally unaware of what s going on and just song song collect director's fees.I thinkAh Chan will make a better PM.
5-12-2017 5:01 PM
microstocks Online
Senior Sheep

useless people running the show
5-12-2017 5:11 PM
Notdumb Online
Banned

5-12-2017 2:07 PMJac Lau Jac wrote  Chairman of both SMRT Corp and SMRT Trains since Jul 2009.

8 years Chairman.

No accountability?

Should have sacked him immediately.

Never know SMRT so many companies.

Then whos in charge of SMRT Engineer, SMRT Employee, SMRT Stations, SMRT Receptionist, SMRT Tickets SMRT Wayang?
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)