NEWS: Lambo drivers need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exotic $mil dollar car"
29-10-2013 08:42 AM
walaneh Offline
Elite Member

Big smile:
28-10-2013 11:33 PMAhLoy Wrote:[Image: lambo3.jpg]

walaneh!
just put some thumb tacks n rusty nails in front of those wheels lor!Big Grin
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2013 08:57 AM
wendychan Online
justice will prevail

29-10-2013 08:42 AMwalaneh Wrote:Big smile:
walaneh!
just put some thumb tacks n rusty nails in front of those wheels lor!Big Grin

how to avoid the car camera?

http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck
29-10-2013 08:59 AM
debono Online
Elite Member

29-10-2013 08:57 AMwendychan Wrote:how to avoid the car camera?

Halloween came early......?
29-10-2013 09:22 AM
ah pan Offline
Baby

29-10-2013 04:54 AMHonestboy Wrote:A rich client told me this:-

1.No money don't drive Lamborgini
2. Got money then drive Lamborgini but be prepared to change the doors frequently due to dents and scratches to impress the girls
3. If not so rich but still insist to buy Lamborgini, please park at home, cover up the car with plastic cover and put joss stick in front of Lambo and pray everyday, your Lambo will be clean and without damage, don't ever drive it!

Rolling on the flor laughing:

your rich client is a fake lah, if he is rich why must he impress the girls .... Rolling on the flor laughing: Rolling on the flor laughing: Rolling on the flor laughing:

Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
29-10-2013 09:26 AM
ah pan Offline
Baby

29-10-2013 07:43 AMsudoku Wrote:She didn't say she is the driver or owner of that car. Read carefully. She is writing in to explain the situation on behalf of all other lambo drivers and owners like her.

If I were a lambo owner, make sense to occupy more then 1 parking space. Can afford to pay fine or have wheel clamps released. May end up suing management for damaging car if wheel clamped.

Where to park, infront of hotel entrance porch where, some, have reserved space for expensive or exotic cars. Public HDB carpark is a strict no no, I guess. Public commercial carpark, very risky.

I don't own a lambo, merc, royce or anything of that sort.

hey, I don't read stomp either, it is a website for losers and the great unwashed .... Laughing:

Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
29-10-2013 09:39 AM
walaneh Offline
Elite Member

29-10-2013 08:57 AMwendychan Wrote:how to avoid the car camera?

29-10-2013 08:59 AMdebono Wrote:Halloween came early......?

walaneh!
u never watch For Gags Only or Mr Bean?Big Grin
good to learn some tricks from them mah!
pretend to wash her car lor!
chin chin chye chye wipe car with a dry rag from top to bottom back facing cctv camera lah!
then as u go down to the wheels just empty ur pocket of rusty nails lor.
29-10-2013 11:36 AM
rvepe Offline
Banned

those that tell u your clients r fake r jealous. strangely they r the same kind that wish their clients got "rice'Rolling on the flor laughing:
your rich client is right

1.No money don't drive Lamborgini Cannot park get a driverRolling on the flor laughing:
2. Got money then drive Lamborgini but be prepared to change the doors frequently due to dents and scratches to impress the girls
this is true. adoring fans will touch and admire the car
3. If not so rich but still insist to buy Lamborgini, please park at home, cover up the car with plastic cover and put joss stick in front of Lambo and pray everyday, your Lambo will be clean and without damage, don't ever drive it! this is true esp for the poor.the car takes a chunk of their flesh out of them.best to leave at home lahLaughingfor the rich it is just one of many in garages

so,...if the bugger cant park.you throw some shit on the overlapping side lor. usually these r normal middle class idiots. didn't a bm kanna ballons?
29-10-2013 04:54 AMHonestboy Wrote:A rich client told me this:-

1.No money don't drive Lamborgini
3. If not so rich but still insist to buy Lamborgini, please park at home, cover up the car with plastic cover and put joss stick in front of Lambo and pray everyday, your Lambo will be clean and without damage, don't ever drive it!

Rolling on the flor laughing:
29-10-2013 02:46 PM
solomen Offline
Blessings follows me

28-10-2013 11:36 PMTangsen Wrote:Like that, they should pay for 2 carparks fee, 2x road tax, 2x ERPs, ….

I 2nd that.

if I want privacy in a coach and don't people to seat next to me. I just buy tickets for 2 seats.

This is a year of Ephesians 3:20 for me!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)