Latest Trades
lone8OPENLONG$8.290KEPPEL CORPORATION LIMITED
iStupidOPENLONG$1.470CHINA SUNSINE CHEM HLDGS LTD.
iStupidCLOSEDLONG-10.17%THAI BEVERAGE PUBLIC CO LTD

OG! poly student catch STD at massage place, parents angry go stir s h i t up!!!!
13-1-2018 7:09 AM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Maybe he had unprotected sex with his online friends or nightlife friends.......

You are so right bro.
He might even go around fook all the ladies he meet...
Now, started to cry foul.
What kind of std? If sypillis no hope also...Cool

Serve him right.
He asked for it and now he want to blame the girls.
Initially he fook fook happy happy.
Now like that, he not happy.
13-1-2018 7:27 AM
hfourhappy said:
You are so right bro.
He might even go around fook all the ladies he meet...
Now, started to cry foul.

He should be responsible enough to inform his contactable sex partners to go for STD screening.....
13-1-2018 7:43 AM
ZhuMingQiang said:
He should be responsible enough to inform his contactable sex partners to go for STD screening.....

Dont think he even thought of this when sexual intercourse is in progress.... [Image: laughing.gif]
13-1-2018 7:43 AM
ZhuMingQiang said:

Seems like a taboo now. However, I can still remember years ago we had TV commercials from HPB, etc to promote responsible & safe sex, etc.
The parents should just go small claim court to get a refund. Rolling on the flor laughing
13-1-2018 7:51 AM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Seems like a taboo now. However, I can still remember years ago we had TV commercials from HPB, etc to promote responsible & safe sex, etc.

Without those educational TV commercials, STD cases on the rise should not be taken lightly.....
One way to close down such massage places is to have vigilante aunties work there Laughing

13-1-2018 7:55 AM
Notdumb said:
The parents should just go small claim court to get a refund. Rolling on the flor laughing
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
13-1-2018 7:57 AM
p1acebo said:
One way to close down such massage places is to have vigilante aunties work there [Image: laughing.gif]

Wendy?? [Image: happy.gif]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)