Latest Trades
alleggsinonebasketOPENSHORT$11.500OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORP
alleggsinonebasketOPENSHORT$3.250SINGTEL
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED

[email protected] lost a lot of credibility tweaking the PE.
13-8-2017 8:27 AM
drgn said:
remember the case of "200m from polling station" Smile

https://publichouse.sg/is-the-ag-the-bes...tion-laws/

That silly idiot wasted a lot of taxpayers $$$ sponsoring him and paid his scholarship for his o'seas education..result, good for nothing.

and OMG! he has no sense of measurement.
13-8-2017 5:19 AM
teaserteam said:
Penny wise, pound foolish..

with 70% votes, they can get away with almost anything. I think with 80% support, even committing adultery can stay in power thumbs up
[Image: 1isHn3a.jpg]
13-8-2017 8:27 AM
drgn said:
remember the case of "200m from polling station" Smile

https://publichouse.sg/is-the-ag-the-bes...tion-laws/

Early sign of dementia
This is totally rubbish by the court !!

How to get into the core of the polling station without getting pass the 200m radius?? Singapore judiciary system at its best !
13-8-2017 4:57 AM
sgbuffett said:
1. They did it to favor their own candidate by inventing an unconvincing argument.

2.The whole idea of PE is to find a President who is independent to check on the govt.

3. By tweaking to its own candidate, the [email protected] defeat the whole purpose of having PE.

4. It shows the [email protected] does not operate on consistent and firm principles.
That means [email protected] actually got tons of credibility in the first place. I think there shud be no problem to lose some creditibilty in this PE as you claimed.
13-8-2017 9:20 AM
That means [email protected] actually got tons of credibility in the first place. I think there shud be no problem to lose some creditibilty in this PE as you claimed.

After 50 years and Mr LKY gone, does the CURRENT [email protected] have even half the credibility left now?
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
13-8-2017 10:06 AM
Ola said:
After 50 years and Mr LKY gone, does the CURRENT [email protected] have even half the credibility left now?

Dunno but needs research to calculate the amount of creditibily left. I think still alot from the 70% mandate.
Stay away from the election to show we are against election based on race. I simply can't believe majority if not all mps supported the dumb proposal. They have robbed my trust.
13-8-2017 10:21 AM
dumb1 said:
Stay away from the election to show we are against election based on race. I simply can't believe majority if not all mps supported the dumb proposal. They have robbed my trust.

Must pay fine to put your name back in registry if you boycott election.
13-8-2017 10:21 AM
dumb1 said:

The vast 70% still live in denial, despite being hoodwinked time and again. It is really strange in today's context whereby there are so many alternative news and info, they still have not woken to the fact that the qualities of this gov has degenerated but choose to believe the MSM, propaganda and twisted facts.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)