Latest Trades
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG1.47%MFG INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.

PM Lee was surprised to see young butchers at wet market when touring Aljunied GRC
Laughing
Politicians are also butchers.
They butcher the citizens in many ways.
Nothing surprising.

13-3-2018 3:43 PM
just2share said:
[Image: anCRcny.jpg]
13-3-2018 10:14 PM
EXBB said:
Bcos beri beri rare to see hardworking young punks mah u duck head

Not selling duckhead which is more profitable? Pighead nobody wants
Clueless Clown Prince...

13-3-2018 3:43 PM
just2share said:
[Image: anCRcny.jpg]
"We've got friendly neighbors? Grow up!" - LKY
13-3-2018 10:22 PM
Black468 said:
Politicians are also butchers.
They butcher the citizens in many ways.
Nothing surprising.

haha . . thumbs up

They are the expensive form of 5 BAD jobs combine= Used car sales man, Marketing executive, Hungry Ghost . . .
P A P love for Wayang never cease.
13-3-2018 5:50 PM
7Best said:
At least these 2 young men are running 'honest business', not cheating easy money. thumbs up

But Mr Lee said to STEAL other peoples lunches!

So, many more robbing and unethical behaviour will be common in Singapore.
P A P love for Wayang never cease.
Support you bro! well said !!!

13-3-2018 5:50 PM
7Best said:
At least these 2 young men are running 'honest business', not cheating easy money. thumbs up
I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
Do we need more butchers? Yes as many butchers are getting older and retire, there're a lot of vacancies Big hug
14-3-2018 12:30 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
Do we need more butchers? Yes as many butchers are getting older and retire, there're a lot of vacancies Big hug
Not many locals choose this kind of job. It carries dense karma and some religions dun touch such job. So vacancies are there for foreign talents and the pay is good..... Laughing

My kampong neighbour's family are fishmongers.

Here's their daily life.....1 to 2am wake up, preparing to go Jurong port buy seafood with pickup. After buying the seafood go to the store around 5 to 6am. Work till 12 or 1pm then close shop and go home prepare to sleep.

The family got 10 or 11 children and only 3 or 4 of them got married. All the children r now in their 60s to 70s.

Side effect of this trade.....got no life for romance....no time for holidays as its a 7 days job with no rest days. Body very stink, very fishy smell. Fingers mostly out of shape and rotten due to daily scaling of fish, getting cuts from the chopper or knife.

During CNY I used to go help them just for the busiest day.....and its pretty fun.

I still remember they told me to sell the prawns @ $28 per kg. Every time I shouted $28 people will bargain to $24. So, I end up shouting @ $38 and let buyrs bargain to $32 and I also give an extra 2 or 3 prawns. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)