Pretty Malaysian Singer Shila Amzah Makes Waves in China
21-10-2013 09:24 AM
bw2013 Offline

21-10-2013 01:30 AMlvlrsSTI Wrote:[Image: shilaskp11e_0.jpg?timestamp=1382290122794]

"They wanted me to change my image and remove the hijab, or compromise by removing the hijab sometimes. I gave them a hard time and was insistent that it wasn't about fashion, but religion," she recalled.

Later, Shila, who has been wearing the hijab for a year, gave them an ultimatum.

"I told them I'd rather not have this six-year contract (with Shanghai Media Group) if it proved to be a problem," she said, adding that since then, the Chinese management company has "researched on the use of hijab" and she is keeping it on.

But she was cryptic when asked about the real-life inspirations for the songs. It's anybody's guess if she wrote anything about her controversial relationship with ex-boyfriend Sharnaaz Ahmad, a popular Malaysian actor.

It was reported that the Shila's father, singer N.D. Lala, had disapproved of the relationship, which contributed to the split.

Pretty young woman with strong uncompromising religious values and filial piety. Hard to find nowadays, with more & more women throwing themselves in service to influential men to win favours or get good grades and contracts...
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2013 09:27 AM
STUKA76 Offline
Elite Member

21-10-2013 09:24 AMbw2013 Wrote:Pretty young woman with strong uncompromising religious values and filial piety. Hard to find nowadays, with more & more women throwing themselves in service to influential men to win favours or get good grades and contracts...

REMEMBER THE VIDEO ABOUT THE LAB ASSISTANT N HER LOVER MAKING IT OUT???

Rolling on the flor laughing:
21-10-2013 09:32 AM
bw2013 Offline

21-10-2013 09:27 AMSTUKA76 Wrote:REMEMBER THE VIDEO ABOUT THE LAB ASSISTANT N HER LOVER MAKING IT OUT???

Rolling on the flor laughing:

I dont watch these videos. But not surprising if there are some floating around since young people nowadays are keen to show their prowess inspired by the likes of alvin & vivian.

seriously, you should try to unstuck your caps lock key.
21-10-2013 11:08 AM
p1acebo Online
财 神 到 !!!!

[Image: Daniella_Sya.jpg]
[Image: Daniella_Sya.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2013 11:10 AM by p1acebo.)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)