Latest Trades
windwindOPENSHORT$8.320SINGAPORE EXCHANGE LIMITED
windwindOPENSHORT$8.320SINGAPORE EXCHANGE LIMITED
TuscanSunCLOSEDLONG-3.47%FOOD EMPIRE HOLDINGS LIMITED

"Prime Minister" Chan Chun Sing: Need to gain the trust and confidence of people
#1
[Image: 562172.jpeg]

http://www.straitstimes.com/politics/eac...nce-of-the

To earn the trust of the people, just as previous leaders have done, each generation of Singapore's leaders needs to be upfront, accountable and find new ways to communicate with people, Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing said on Thursday (Jan 11).

 To win this trust, leaders have to first be upfront with people, and help Singaporeans understand the issues at stake and the trade-offs involved in policy considerations - spending more time on the "why" rather than the "what" and "how", said Mr Chan.

 Second, in a fast-paced digital age where a diversity of views can be accessed at one's fingertips, leaders must keep finding new ways to communicate with different generations. "If we do this well, we will harness the collective power of our thinking and actions.

"Third, leaders must be accountable and responsible. "That means making good on our promises," said Mr Chan. "And when there are problems, we work hard to put things right immediately."
Quote
#2
11-1-2018 8:12 PM
forum456 said:
http://www.straitstimes.com/politics/eac...nce-of-the

To earn the trust of the people, just as previous leaders have done, each generation of Singapore's leaders needs to be upfront, accountable and find new ways to communicate with people, Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing said on Thursday (Jan 11).

 To win this trust, leaders have to first be upfront with people, and help Singaporeans understand the issues at stake and the trade-offs involved in policy considerations - spending more time on the "why" rather than the "what" and "how", said Mr Chan.

 Second, in a fast-paced digital age where a diversity of views can be accessed at one's fingertips, leaders must keep finding new ways to communicate with different generations. "If we do this well, we will harness the collective power of our thinking and actions.

"Third, leaders must be accountable and responsible. "That means making good on our promises," said Mr Chan. "And when there are problems, we work hard to put things right immediately."

All the above. 

But the system build without an accountable system to citizen community.

On govt leadership use to fool ppl belief. 

To meet their goal use to satisfy human greed.

The govt is a managing agent and their nature is a commercial entity.

Still treat the citizen like a child born yesterday    Big Grin
Quote
#3
To be "upfront with the people on the challenges and options".

So can Tan Chuan Jin, Lim Swee Suay and Iswaran now explain how they will remove  at least 100,000 India FTs who came here due to the wrongly signed CECA Trade Agreement with India 10 years ago?


[Image: dunsee.gif]
FWs are NOT FTs. Time for PAP to reduce 5% FTs that is overdue for 10 years.
Quote
#4
Next, I want to know how Ong Y K let $40 million slipped under his nose? What discipline/ options did PM Lee give him?
FWs are NOT FTs. Time for PAP to reduce 5% FTs that is overdue for 10 years.
Quote
#5
But nothing much achieved
Quote
#6
11-1-2018 8:29 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
But nothing much achieved
肥皂猫

What you want them achieve ?  [Image: laughing.gif]
Quote
#7
11-1-2018 8:24 PM
Oops said:
To be "upfront with the people on the challenges and options".

So can Tan Chuan Jin, Lim Swee Suay and Iswaran now explain how they will remove  at least 100,000 India FTs who came here due to the wrongly signed CECA Trade Agreement with India 10 years ago?


[Image: dunsee.gif]

Trust me..

They will not answer your question in elite system.

They only answer the question

When they live under citizen power constitution .
Quote
#8
11-1-2018 8:12 PM
forum456 said:
[Image: 562172.jpeg]

http://www.straitstimes.com/politics/eac...nce-of-the

To earn the trust of the people, just as previous leaders have done, each generation of Singapore's leaders needs to be upfront, accountable and find new ways to communicate with people, Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing said on Thursday (Jan 11).

 To win this trust, leaders have to first be upfront with people, and help Singaporeans understand the issues at stake and the trade-offs involved in policy considerations - spending more time on the "why" rather than the "what" and "how", said Mr Chan.

 Second, in a fast-paced digital age where a diversity of views can be accessed at one's fingertips, leaders must keep finding new ways to communicate with different generations. "If we do this well, we will harness the collective power of our thinking and actions.

"Third, leaders must be accountable and responsible. "That means making good on our promises," said Mr Chan. "And when there are problems, we work hard to put things right immediately."


GOT CONNED SO MANY TIMES INCL PUNDEK MELAYU PREZ, HOW TO TRUST PAPIG ANYMORE?
FURTHERMORE THEY HV SAID THEY ARE PREPARED TO PAY THE PRICE!!!!!!
SO BE MAN AND PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote
#9
11-1-2018 8:38 PM
Omnipresent88 said:
肥皂猫

What you want them achieve ?  [Image: laughing.gif]

瘦骨狗,

Anything also can lah.
Quote
#10
11-1-2018 8:40 PM
Omnipresent88 said:
Trust me..

They will not answer your question in elite system.

They only answer the question

When they live under citizen power constitution .

WAYANG GAME again. He is not sick?

He will lie to say we are very upfront . . . .but only on those answers they want to mislead us on. 

Just another Half Truth with the other facts hidden.

NEVER TRUST PAP. 
VERY educated, expensive elites in 3024 Team-size BUT . . .
Quote


Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: