Latest Trades
iStupidOPENLONG$1.470CHINA SUNSINE CHEM HLDGS LTD.
iStupidCLOSEDLONG-10.17%THAI BEVERAGE PUBLIC CO LTD
iStupidCLOSEDLONG-6.83%FU YU CORPORATION LTD

Reply from senior citizen on woman accused of hogging a reserved MRT seat
19-5-2017 7:55 PM
froms said:
But to add, I noticed among those singaporean-chinese below the ages mid-30s type, they generally most dislike the Indian FTs.
When you and your fellow Singaporeans jobs are taken over by these ahnehs who came here with fake degrees approved by the [email protected] govt...do you still like them?
20-5-2017 12:09 AM
Billionaire said:
When you and your fellow Singaporeans jobs are taken over by these ahnehs who came here with fake degrees approved by the [email protected] govt...do you still like them?

you are a crazy retard!

I did not say I like ah nehs.

In fact, I strongly dislike Ah Nehs. My earlier posting in another thread I had already said the Malaysian Jiu Hu Kias and the Ah Nehs these 2 groups are the most devious and most hypocritical!
Do not rent out yr condo unit to ah n*h. If u do, ur unit will smell of cooking and incense odour.
20-5-2017 8:37 AM
cnna said:
Do not rent out yr condo unit to ah n*h. If u do, ur unit will smell of cooking and incense odour.

Can be removed? Like repaint, thoroughly cleaned, spray deto and perfumes?
19-5-2017 7:30 PM
hfourhappy said:
I will ask ah ne* to hold the snake at his chest.
Then I shoot both together.

I doubt that's gonna happen. Laughing
pls settle everything on the spot
19-5-2017 7:55 PM
froms said:
But to add, I noticed among those singaporean-chinese below the ages mid-30s type, they generally most dislike the Indian FTs.

Some of these so called "FT" have a truly detestable attitude in public. They seems to think that the host country owes them a living.
20-5-2017 8:44 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
Can be removed? Like repaint, thoroughly cleaned, spray deto and perfumes?

repaiting costs $$$

http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

this is the imported upper caste with low class behaviour... there are many of them around.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)