Login . Register .
Latest Trades
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT0.00%SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT0.87%FOOD EMPIRE HOLDINGS LIMITED
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT-2.90%SINGAPORE O&G LTD.
Report : Trump cultivated by Russians for 5 years......
12-1-2017 4:37 AM
sgbuffett Online
Hall of Fame

Russians have evidence of his sexual activities in Ritz Carlton Moscow. He was offered business deals and cultivated over 5yrs.

Trump despite having numerous options choose an oil tycoon with extensive business dealings in Russia and ties to Putin as Secretary of State. Likely person was recommended by Putin to ensure foreign policy favors Russia

Likely Trump was asked by Russians to go fpr nuclear arms race as previous SALT aggreeemnts on nuclear non proliferation was unfavorable to Russians and it will be better if US violate the treaty and give Russians as excuse to expand and refresh its arsenal.

[Image: mL419dG.png]

Full report

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.lx9Oywp8#.wmkm1ywA

I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
(This post was last modified: 12-1-2017 4:40 AM by sgbuffett.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
12-1-2017 4:45 AM
sudoku Offline
First Class Elite

If you believe Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and that intel, also, said that the election voting process was hacked.

If you believed that the Russian hacked Merkel's handphone too. Wikileak revealed that it was the US that hacked into Merkel's handphone, to which the US had admitted so.
(This post was last modified: 12-1-2017 4:47 AM by sudoku.)
12-1-2017 4:49 AM
sgbuffett Online
Hall of Fame

12-1-2017 4:45 AMsudoku wroteIf you believe Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and that intel, also, said that the election voting process was hacked.

I did not believe Saddam had weapons of mass destruction because the Intel was under pressure by US president after 911 to make Iraq the enemy and they used outdated information. Saddam had WMD development is the past but stopped in the early 90s.

In this case the Intel professionals riak getting sacked by incomng president for bringing out this information and are doing it only because it is true...and can potential cause great damage to the country

(This post was last modified: 12-1-2017 4:54 AM by sgbuffett.)
12-1-2017 4:57 AM
sudoku Offline
First Class Elite

12-1-2017 4:49 AMsgbuffett wroteI did not believe Saddam had weapons of mass destruction because the Intel was under pressure by US president after 911 to make Iraq the enemy and they used outdated information. Saddam had WMD development is the past but stopped in the early 90s.

In this case the Intel professionals riak getting sacked by incomng president for bringing out this information and are doing it only because it is true...and can potential cause great damage to the country

What if it was their own intel that had spied on him and put it out and blamed Russian instead?

BTW, Edward Sowden showed that the US spied on all its citizens.

There is a chinese phrase about borrowing knife to commit murder. Those in the corporate world would be very familiar with this.

Remember the US accidentally bombed Chinese Embassy recently on use of "old maps" gathered by their intel?
(This post was last modified: 12-1-2017 5:52 AM by sudoku.)
12-1-2017 7:22 AM
sgbuffett Online
Hall of Fame

12-1-2017 4:57 AMsudoku wroteWhat if it was their own intel that had spied on him and put it out and blamed Russian instead?

BTW, Edward Sowden showed that the US spied on all its citizens.

There is a chinese phrase about borrowing knife to commit murder. Those in the corporate world would be very familiar with this.

Remember the US accidentally bombed Chinese Embassy recently on use of "old maps" gathered by their intel?

Snowden showed US got has program to access major IT companies but abide by law that only foreigners can be spied on.

12-1-2017 7:27 AM
sudoku Offline
First Class Elite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#Revelations

Could NSA easily have all info on Trump and the dossier comes from.......
12-1-2017 7:34 AM
sgbuffett Online
Hall of Fame

12-1-2017 7:27 AMsudoku wrotehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#Revelations

Could NSA easily have all info on Trump and the dossier comes from.......
Following Snowden incidents the spay agencies have to seel authoritisation on this requiring a judge equivalent of a search warrant for plausible cause. If that is the case, it has a paper trail and source of information.

In this case the information is most likely from russian sources.

12-1-2017 7:35 AM
sudoku Offline
First Class Elite

Snowden stated in a January 2014 interview with German television that the NSA does not limit its data collection to national security issues, accusing the agency of conducting industrial espionage. Using the example of German company Siemens, he stated, "If there's information at Siemens that's beneficial to US national interests—even if it doesn't have anything to do with national security—then they'll take that information nevertheless."
12-1-2017 7:35 AM
STUKA76 Offline
Hall of Fame

Trump is a Russian puppet usa president
12-1-2017 7:37 AM
Melo_Melo Online
Elite

Trump is a puppet of all the other countries he deal with, by your logic ......
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)