Latest Trades
guuddayCLOSEDLONG47.55%UOL GROUP LIMITED
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT46.81%KODA LTD
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT47.64%KODA LTD
S’pore football team officially not won a single game in past 12 months
15-11-2017 7:06 AM
Newbie Offline
Senior Sheep

If Punter has betted Singapore losing in every match, stand to win almost 70% of the time.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2017 7:14 AM
hfourhappy Online
Guru

15-11-2017 12:35 AMGoldmine wrote  The National Team is a disgrace. So are the young lions - only one win out of 23 matches, 19 losses and 3 draws.

No hope Singapore. Both group doesn't deserve their pay checks. Disband them.

Select a new team based on the desire to play for Singapore not for monetary reward but for country like in the 70s'. Every players then played very hard to get into the National Team.

They had great enthusiasm to represent the country to be part of the National team.

Today, the players are paid reasonably well unlike their predecessor and yet their performances at International level are disappointing. Imagine no consecutive wins let alone a win.

Able to play for 45 mns is no use. They should be able to last full 90 mins. Their stamina and teamwork is questionable. They need to work on their stamina. Last time in the 90s, one Australian coach Ken Worden did a good job in building the stamina of the National Team players. However, the players doesn't like him and so he was replaced.

After stamina, then work on tactical moves and teamwork from defence to forward. Work on dribbling, body faint - to trick the opponent to make the wrong move, dribbles with the ball on the run past 2 or 3 opponents, make quick accurate passes and shoot on target on the run. Every players need to be energetic, imaginative and be a play-meker on the field. Not standing idly and waiting for the ball to come to you. Once got the ball on the feet start moving forward. Every players need to move forwards in tandem watching out for each other. Able to fall back quickly in the face of counter-attacks is also very important. Defence need to be solid.
Big smile

I think they should learn the very basic playing of football.
1. Run, run and run.
2. Short passes.
Learn the above 2 basic fundamentals first before advancing to the next stage of lessons.
Big Grin
15-11-2017 7:16 AM
hfourhappy Online
Guru

14-11-2017 11:16 PMpurpledragon wrote  consistently losing?. or just play non competitive friendly games less stressful. look good some more. Big smile

Yes that is indeed true.
I saw it many times.
Spore can only play in friendlies.
Spore cannot take part in any competition.
By now, all SEA countries will not scare of Spore team anymore.
By the way, did the 2 brothers played?
I saw them played before and really a total disasters.
15-11-2017 10:30 AM
purpledragon Offline
Elite

15-11-2017 7:16 AMhfourhappy wrote  Yes that is indeed true.
I saw it many times.
Spore can only play in friendlies.
Spore cannot take part in any competition.
By now, all SEA countries will not scare of Spore team anymore.
By the way, did the 2 brothers played?
I saw them played before and really a total disasters.

Fair criticism or comment is to improve not to put all including US down. no bad intention for my country Football..thumbs up
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)