Latest Trades
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG1.47%MFG INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.

Saddled with debts , felt like killing family to pay off debts
8-1-2017 1:32 PM
minister4teembaktoo said:
Felt like killing them all and get insurance payout . In law , children , wife . Pressure of property debts killing me

Who is the one who invest in the property in the first place? If its you, why do u need to kill family? You should seek help.
8-1-2017 1:32 PM
Felt like killing them all and get insurance payout . In law , children , wife . Pressure of property debts killing me

Sell away your property and rent from government
8-1-2017 2:12 PM
Newbie said:
In life, you have to account for your actions.

Nobody should be blamed or be the victims for the deeds you made.

That is so not true. We are all victims of others action. If our parents did not marry and give birth to us, we would not have exist, , so I also blame my parents for giving birth to me and now I have miserable life. Hate it . They must pay for their wrong doing.
8-1-2017 2:14 PM
Blake1116 said:
Who is the one who invest in the property in the first place? If its you, why do u need to kill family? You should seek help.

It's not me, it's my wife decision so she must die
8-1-2017 5:58 PM
It's not me, it's my wife decision so she must die
you tell me first, i come take video and celebrate for youRolling on the flor laughing
My licking skill is the best
More will join you soon...property market is still way way overpriced and has a long way to go down.
Customised chart analysis of ANY stock,index or futures drawing on 22 years' experience with candlesticks & indicators!PM for details
Register for my Stockmarket Seminar 2018
Too late to help you now..sorry.
" □■□■□■□■□ we are the one □■□■□■□■ "
I HAPPY AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rolling on the flor laughingRolling on the flor laughingRolling on the flor laughingRolling on the flor laughingRolling on the flor laughingRolling on the flor laughingRolling on the flor laughingRolling on the flor laughingRolling on the flor laughingRolling on the flor laughing
My licking skill is the best
8-1-2017 6:01 PM
applepiegal said:
you tell me first, i come take video and celebrate for youRolling on the flor laughing

Sure, I can include u also , more exciting
Many nutcases this sounds like PhoenixBig Grin
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)