Latest Trades
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG1.47%MFG INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.

Singapore Dunt Want HSR, Please Cancel the Project and Pay Us the Compensation...
#1
Worried Worried Worried
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post
Quote
#2
You don't want you way singapore don't want.

I want also can don't want also can but I wont say dont want.
Quote
#3
m should cancel the hsr, cos bolehland cannot even maintain low speed rail, hi speed rail launch only derail
hi speed rail different from low speed rail, the tracks need to be cnc machined to laser measured precision micrometers accuracy
1 slight bump 1mm only whole thing derail
Laughing
Quote
#4
15-6-2018 1:57 PM
ag88 said:
m should cancel the hsr, cos bolehland cannot even maintain low speed rail, hi speed rail launch only derail
hi speed rail different from low speed rail, the tracks need to be cnc machined to laser measured precision micrometers accuracy
1 slight bump 1mm only whole thing derail
Laughing

I think with so much debts, Dr M is contented to use and maintain the current rail system. If the HSR were to begin and takes many years to complete, by that time Dr M would have been 6 feet underground liao.........
Quote
#5
15-6-2018 2:03 PM
debono said:
I think with so much debts, Dr M is contented to use and maintain the current rail system. If the HSR were to begin and takes many years to complete, by that time Dr M would have been 6 feet underground liao.........
Don think can reach 95 yo.
Quote
#6
15-6-2018 1:35 PM
maipenrai said:
You don't want you way singapore don't want.

I want also can don't want also can but I wont say dont want.

Let me simpilfy

I can want if you want but can don't want if you don't want first.
Want or don't want is ok as long as you follow agreement... Big Grin
Quote
#7
Yarmai. Just cancel and compensate us lah. I believe under the joint deal we are oso footing/ or helping to defray part of their construction costs. Got MRT and bui kee beri good liao. HSR benefits Bolehland more dan Sinpwn.
Quote
#8
If Dr m thought get rid of hsr will choke us (No tourists), then he is indeed wrong.
We still have T1 to T5 (on the way) to cater for more tourists.
Quote
#9
15-6-2018 2:03 PM
debono said:
I think with so much debts, Dr M is contented to use and maintain the current rail system. If the HSR were to begin and takes many years to complete, by that time Dr M would have been 6 feet underground liao.........

the debt is not the problem, but if M cannot maintain that HSR, start only derail leow
become infinitely expensive white elephant
HSR a few drop of rain derail oready, their LSR oready drail when flood & ground muddy
HSR no eye see - confirm derail
Laughing
Quote
#10
15-6-2018 2:16 PM
luncheonmeat said:
Yarmai. Just cancel and compensate us lah. I believe under the joint deal we are oso footing/ or helping to defray part of their construction costs. Got MRT and bui kee beri good liao. HSR benefits Bolehland more dan Sinpwn.

The Malaysians just don't have the dough to carry out HRS project, their piggy bank had been broken into and much had been siphon out. It such a sad situation to be in. Our northern neighbour has so much natural resources with a large land mass. Even many of their FTs here are employed by govt./statuory boards and private companies. If only they are less predijuced to the other races, I think their country would be more proposous than Singapore........
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: