Singapore girls are the cheapest in the world,you hardly see a single alone
23-02-2014 08:29 AM
Zha0yun Offline

Rubbish, i am talk about the hard truths. Shutup your nonsense. Who you think you are, can you defend their immoral ways by a few words?

23-02-2014 08:26 AMmcrasp Wrote:Either you are an old unwanted spinster left on the shelf, or else, you're a jilted foreigner who ended up as a cuckold.

Get a life and stop your grouses.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 08:30 AM by Zha0yun.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2014 08:46 AM
mcrasp Offline

"Shutup my nonsense?"

Jesus, with your level of English proficiency, YOU ARE indeed a frigging foreigner!

Laughing

23-02-2014 08:29 AMZha0yun Wrote:Rubbish, i am talk about the hard truths. Shutup your nonsense. Who you think you are, can you defend their immoral ways by a few words?
23-02-2014 08:50 AM
spiderman Offline

23-02-2014 08:29 AMZha0yun Wrote:Rubbish, i am talk about the hard truths. Shutup your nonsense. Who you think you are, can you defend their immoral ways by a few words?

You speak very well, don't need to bother about other nuisance replies. Its the truth that counts.
23-02-2014 08:50 AM
Cockhair Offline

and ts came out of the dirty sluthole himself.......
23-02-2014 08:53 AM
Zha0yun Offline

23-02-2014 08:50 AMCockhair Wrote:and ts came out of the dirty sluthole himself.......

I'm glad you admit it, but not me.
23-02-2014 08:58 AM
ZhuMingQiang Offline
Elite Member

22-02-2014 11:54 AMZha0yun Wrote:Don't be low IQ. I am not ditched or dumped. I am just inspired by "other" user comments on SG girls and their f uckup attitude, so i will expose their immoral ways here. Bring man home for one night stand, you can see so many these days, yet in front of other people, want to act like got integrity, and seem to feel proud of their sordid/dirty act. Some time bring ah ne* home, other times bring angmoh....f uckup.

These dirty h0les got a short term mentality. How many times i saw for myself, these sluts flirt with other men on the street, as long as these men can make them laugh, they will be happy to f uck them. Let these sluts f uck around and catch STD, i will remain single and enjoy my freedom. I won't lower myself to share their h0les with other men...no way. I am rich and self sufficient, let them self destruct.Happy

Are those SG girls classified under buyer of sex, seller of sex or just needed free wild sex?
Are they local SG girls or foreign girls staying in Singapore?
23-02-2014 10:52 AM
ZhuMingQiang Offline
Elite Member

Amorous movie title.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1kUnnUMzjA&feature=youtube_gdata_player Big Grin
23-02-2014 11:12 AM
contra Online

Karma....karma...reap what one sows...the universal law of cycle...

Every weekdays i wake up feeling happy and optimistic in front of my trading terminal.
23-02-2014 11:29 AM
Dh13660 Offline

soo.... SG guys are pure and good ah? if yes, how come so many sex websites like sammyboy just for men?
23-02-2014 01:43 PM
Zha0yun Offline

23-02-2014 08:23 AMZha0yun Wrote:Singapore women nowadays are pure rubbish. They can't cook but can drink alcohol, they don't marry till pregnant. Drink alcohol means they are prone to one night stand, "no marriage till pregnant" means they can f uck around with other men too. Once you count these factors, you can imagine how many times her h0le got Sc--wed already. Now, because of this "don't marry till pregnant" thing, they can be dumped easily by the man she f uck many times if she don't get pregnant. Then the cycle goes on, she got her new bf, try to f uck till pregnant again, but the man got sick of her h0le and dump her, before she got pregnant. Singapore women nowadays are immoral, if you are not smart enough, you can be deceived by her pretense. In olden times, we want "virtuous" women, but there are no more "virtuous" women these days. Due to such immoral behaviour, its also more likely to divorce these days.

Bros, i can say the above quote is my best work so far, and i may not be able to write something better than this again. Definitely, the female these days don't deserve the same respect that they enjoyed two decades ago. If they continue to practice these "can't cook but can drink , don't marry till pregnant", we will see alot of social problems like have sex with a married man, extramarital affairs, divorce etc.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 01:48 PM by Zha0yun.)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)