Login . Register .
Latest Trades
sunearthCLOSEDLONG0.00%LYXOR ETF RUSSIA 10
sunearthOPENSHORT$2.390UNITED SSE 50 CHINA ETF
BrilliantCLOSEDSHORT-9.86%NOBLE GROUP LIMITED
Post Reply 
Someone accidentally burn down neighbour flat by over-charging e-bike
Author Message
12-10-2017 11:51 PM
klar Online
Senior Sheep

Posts: 1,146
Reputation: 4
4 neighbour's and a baby were hurt and taken to hospital. Neighbour's flat has been severely burn down. Owner of e-bike and his own flat is safe because he charged his own e-bike near other people's flat and not his own. Super evil person. I hope retribution strikes him. Those who own dangerous transport equipment like e-bikes should bear in mind how to use their equipment safely. Most evil is to do dangerous things like over-charging near neighbour's flat and not his own.

E-bike owners should also take note not to endanger pedestrians on walkways. I hope retribution strike those who endanger others.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/4-including-baby-taken-to-hospital-after-e-bike-catches-fire-in-bukit-batok-flat

SINGAPORE - An electric bicycle that was left to charge overnight sparked a fire outside a Bukit Batok flat early on Thursday (Oct 12), with four neighbours including a five-day-old baby taken to hospital.

The incident occurred at Block 231, Bukit Batok East Avenue 5, at 3.50am, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said in a Facebook post.

The e-bike that caught fire is believed to belong to the residents of a unit on the second floor. A woman from that unit was taken to hospital.

The device was being charged outside and was parked near the door of the opposite unit.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 11:58 PM by klar.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2017 11:53 PM
Notdumb Online
Elite

Posts: 2,925
Reputation: 2
How to charge at someone's flat?
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017 1:00 AM
ahnya Online
First Class Elite

Posts: 6,093
Reputation: 5
12-10-2017 11:53 PMNotdumb wrote  How to charge at someone's flat?
Not at neighbour's flat. Outside the flat
Extension wire ?
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2017 1:01 AM by ahnya.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017 6:08 AM
jiaxu Offline
First Class Elite

Posts: 7,069
Reputation: 2
13-10-2017 1:00 AMahnya wrote  Not at neighbour's flat. Outside the flat
Extension wire ?
Why charge outside the flat?
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017 7:23 AM
wasong Offline
Senior Sheep

Posts: 425
Reputation: 1
Ban E-bike that causes too much problems everywhere.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017 7:39 AM
walaneh Online
Hall of Fame

Posts: 58,586
Reputation: 23
12-10-2017 11:51 PMklar wrote  4 neighbour's and a baby were hurt and taken to hospital. Neighbour's flat has been severely burn down. Owner of e-bike and his own flat is safe because he charged his own e-bike near other people's flat and not his own. Super evil person. I hope retribution strikes him. Those who own dangerous transport equipment like e-bikes should bear in mind how to use their equipment safely. Most evil is to do dangerous things like over-charging near neighbour's flat and not his own.

E-bike owners should also take note not to endanger pedestrians on walkways. I hope retribution strike those who endanger others.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/4-including-baby-taken-to-hospital-after-e-bike-catches-fire-in-bukit-batok-flat

SINGAPORE - An electric bicycle that was left to charge overnight sparked a fire outside a Bukit Batok flat early on Thursday (Oct 12), with four neighbours including a five-day-old baby taken to hospital.

The incident occurred at Block 231, Bukit Batok East Avenue 5, at 3.50am, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said in a Facebook post.

The e-bike that caught fire is believed to belong to the residents of a unit on the second floor. A woman from that unit was taken to hospital.

The device was being charged outside and was parked near the door of the opposite unit.

walaneh! shock
Bukit Batok again ah! Worried
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017 7:44 AM
Levin Offline
Elite

Posts: 3,946
Reputation: 8
13-10-2017 6:08 AMjiaxu wrote  Why charge outside the flat?

All those I knew who had e-bikes charged at the corridors. Could be because they do not want to dirty their own homes.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017 8:09 AM
hfourhappy Online
Guru

Posts: 20,720
Reputation: 21
Never leave anything to charge overnight.
Never that's including your mobile.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017 8:13 AM
EXBB Offline
Hall of Fame

Posts: 35,329
Reputation: 42
13-10-2017 8:09 AMhfourhappy wrote  Never leave anything to charge overnight.
Never that's including your mobile.

Smart mama

[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017 8:22 AM
walaneh Online
Hall of Fame

Posts: 58,586
Reputation: 23
13-10-2017 6:08 AMjiaxu wrote  Why charge outside the flat?

walaneh! shock
So that other people kana he won't kana lor! Worried
Sell fish people like that one mah! Angry
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2017 8:24 AM by walaneh.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Forum Jump:
Contact . Privacy . Rules .  RSS . Back-to-Top