Latest Trades
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG1.47%MFG INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.

The New King of Thailand - Maha Vajiralongkorn

so weird I am at a loss for words
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
13-10-2017 3:19 AM
sgbuffett said:
so weird I am at a loss for words

Why ? U beri pretty meh ?
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
What happened?
I decided not to have any signature below my posts since this forum CMI for my Korean chiobu.
13-10-2017 4:49 AM
PROFILER said:
What happened?

You did it on your laubu again lor 245
13-10-2017 4:52 AM
Honestboy said:
You did it on your laubu again lor 245

Your mother never teach you manners is it? Whole day whole night camp in this forum to stalk me. I post what you also smell my B-side. Really damned farking free.

555shitshitshit
I decided not to have any signature below my posts since this forum CMI for my Korean chiobu.
13-10-2017 5:02 AM
PROFILER said:
Your mother never teach you manners is it? Whole day whole night camp in this forum to stalk me. I post what you also smell my B-side. Really damned farking free.

555shitshitshit

You must be kidding. Look at the number of posts and since when I joined this forum...you know who stalk who Laughing loser
13-10-2017 5:11 AM
Honestboy said:
You must be kidding. Look at the number of posts and since when I joined this forum...you know who stalk who Laughing loser

STUPID IDIOT. You're really weak. Who stalk who is not a factor of who joined this forum earlier, dumbfrak. If every time I post something, you 're always there to stir shi.t in my posts or threads, that is the one stalking, you understand simple things or not, fraking clown. Now go and die, village idiot!

LaughingLaughingByeByeshitshit
I miss stukadog Crying
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Oh my!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)