BrilliantOPENLONG$7.730KEPPEL CORPORATION LIMITED
supermonkeyCLOSEDSHORT-6.77%LIAN BENG GROUP LTD
supermonkeyCLOSEDSHORT-6.77%LIAN BENG GROUP LTD
These are the victims of the Las Vegas Massacre....may they RIP
12-10-2017 5:34 PM
Sinostar Offline
First Class Elite

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/02/us/las-vegas-shooting-victims/index.html

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2017 5:43 PM
EXBB Offline
Hall of Fame

How come no anus yee photo?

[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
12-10-2017 7:54 PM
flexway Offline
Elite

When news of the shooting was telecast and reported in social media, news websites and the newspapers, our resident christian fanatic Obamao, of course was buried in his conspiracy theory, even posting that these victims were all paid part time actors hired by an LV co. He was slammed by me but refused to back down but even suggested that I qualified to take on a part-time job in LV to play dead.

From the list of vitims posted above, I randomly picked a victim and googled "Christiana Duarte - Memorial Service" and this is what I got:

https://www.gofundme.com/christina-duarte-memorial

This definitely don't count for evidence as far as Obamao is concerned. He will probably say the whole family had been hired and are play-acting so as to continue with the conspiracy.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 7:59 PM by flexway.)
12-10-2017 8:38 PM
jiaxu Offline
First Class Elite

America seems like a violent nation - possessed deadly weapons
12-10-2017 8:56 PM
sgbuffett Online
Hall of Fame

12-10-2017 7:54 PMflexway wrote  When news of the shooting was telecast and reported in social media, news websites and the newspapers, our resident christian fanatic Obamao, of course was buried in his conspiracy theory, even posting that these victims were all paid part time actors hired by an LV co. He was slammed by me but refused to back down but even suggested that I qualified to take on a part-time job in LV to play dead.

From the list of vitims posted above, I randomly picked a victim and googled "Christiana Duarte - Memorial Service" and this is what I got:

This definitely don't count for evidence as far as Obamao is concerned. He will probably say the whole family had been hired and are play-acting so as to continue with the conspiracy.

I think sometimes conspiracy theorists do much harm by denying the facts. People who are not there can always say things never happen ...if they don't see blood they say photos are fake if they see blood they say it is fake blood. if they see injury they will say it is not at the site. if it is clearly show at the site they will say it is done by Hollywood make up artiste.

They can go on and on to deny without end.

I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 8:59 PM by sgbuffett.)
12-10-2017 9:03 PM
Notdumb Offline
Banned

12-10-2017 8:56 PMsgbuffett wrote  I think sometimes conspiracy theorists do much harm by denying the facts. People who are not there can always say things never happen ...if they don't see blood they say photos are fake if they see blood they say it is fake blood. if they see injury they will say it is not at the site. if it is clearly show at the site they will say it is done by Hollywood make up artiste.

They can go on and on to deny without end.
Halimah was voted by 10m sinkees u also believe hor. Rolling on the flor laughing
13-10-2017 12:10 AM
Obamao Offline
Senior Sheep

It's staged. But that doesn't mean no one died for it.

More evidences are coming up, upsetting the original narratives.

Me, too busy to keep posting and updating.

Learning to discern false flag and disinformation is a skill that not all will have.

In future, I foresee all kids need to start learning how to discern false flag events as a necessary skill to survive in a post-truth world.

We were scammed by 9/11, the day the world changed. The world allowed them to get away with it. And they do it again and again.

Too many disinformations and phony actors like @flexiways around. The good thing is these people seemed to get more sloppy on their operations nowadays, so not that difficult to catch their loopholes actually.

Its like bank tellers trying to spot counterfeit money. If you are new to the job, its difficult to find the fake notes. They all look the same. After a while, as you gain experience, like an old bank teller, one touch you know which are the fake notes.

Meanwhile, this was posted on 16 September.
@flexiways I suggest you watch it again and again. Its inspiring for your acting career in Vegas.

http://www.youtube.com/v/t4MlPTQI0h0

13-10-2017 12:14 AM
Obamao Offline
Senior Sheep

Look at this guy's acting. "Money trumps peace"
@flexiway gets acting inspiration from him.

http://www.youtube.com/v/utRKKOUHA4A

(This post was last modified: 13-10-2017 12:15 AM by Obamao.)
13-10-2017 12:16 AM
PJM Offline
Sheep

Whether staged or not, but why our dirty licking boys are so wet to cry their fathers and to cry their mothers if any ah cat ah dog Yankee died, but so happy whenever so many innocent women and childeren and babies are pieced by Yankee's Mother of Bombs???

These dirty licking boys were born out of what beach's holes???
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2017 12:31 AM by PJM.)
13-10-2017 11:57 AM
Obamao Offline
Senior Sheep

12-10-2017 7:54 PMflexway wrote  When news of the shooting was telecast and reported in social media, news websites and the newspapers, our resident christian fanatic Obamao, of course was buried in his conspiracy theory, even posting that these victims were all paid part time actors hired by an LV co. He was slammed by me but refused to back down but even suggested that I qualified to take on a part-time job in LV to play dead.

@flexiways,
Have you booked your air tickets to Vegas yet?
Use expedia.com to book your hotel. I think got lobang. party
In my virgin trip to Vegas in 1995, I stayed at Luxor Hotel, which is that Pyramid near Mandalay.
My very first bet in Vegas was on the roulette, single number 18.
And I won. party Memories.

Here is a clip for those truth seekers out there.

http://www.youtube.com/v/k8B366HiHPs

(This post was last modified: 13-10-2017 12:00 PM by Obamao.)
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)