sunearthCLOSEDLONG0.00%LYXOR ETF RUSSIA 10
sunearthOPENSHORT$2.390UNITED SSE 50 CHINA ETF
BrilliantCLOSEDSHORT-9.86%NOBLE GROUP LIMITED
These are the victims of the Las Vegas Massacre....may they RIP
13-10-2017 12:11 PM
sgbuffett Offline
Hall of Fame

13-10-2017 11:57 AMObamao wrote  @flexiways,
Have you booked your air tickets to Vegas yet?
Use expedia.com to book your hotel. I think got lobang. party
In my virgin trip to Vegas in 1995, I stayed at Luxor Hotel, which is that Pyramid near Mandalay.
My very first bet in Vegas was on the roulette, single number 18.
And I won. party Memories.

Here is a clip for those truth seekers out there.

http://www.youtube.com/v/k8B366HiHPs

I heard about luxor hotel...but how they build the rooms when hotel is shaped like pyramid the walls will be slanted

I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017 12:27 PM
Obamao Offline
Senior Sheep

13-10-2017 12:11 PMsgbuffett wrote  I heard about luxor hotel...but how they build the rooms when hotel is shaped like pyramid the walls will be slanted

The rooms have slanted ceilings and windows. Like this one.

[Image: EVKXdoU.jpg]
13-10-2017 1:04 PM
flexway Offline
Elite

13-10-2017 11:57 AMObamao wrote  @flexiways,
Have you booked your air tickets to Vegas yet?
Use expedia.com to book your hotel. I think got lobang. party
In my virgin trip to Vegas in 1995, I stayed at Luxor Hotel, which is that Pyramid near Mandalay.
My very first bet in Vegas was on the roulette, single number 18.
And I won. party Memories.

Here is a clip for those truth seekers out there.

It shows on you as a fake professed devout christian full of love and empathy. You are nothing but a sick conspiracy theorist and your assertion is that these 58 who died had really conspired to hoodwink the public and their families are in this elaborate scam just for the fun of forcing Paddock the killer to shoot himself or in your sick and wicked mind, framed so as to be shot by the Police?

If you have nothing to say just STFU.
13-10-2017 1:40 PM
Sinostar Online
First Class Elite

12-10-2017 8:56 PMsgbuffett wrote  I think sometimes conspiracy theorists do much harm by denying the facts. People who are not there can always say things never happen ...if they don't see blood they say photos are fake if they see blood they say it is fake blood. if they see injury they will say it is not at the site. if it is clearly show at the site they will say it is done by Hollywood make up artiste.

They can go on and on to deny without end.

They are not living in the real world...

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2017 1:41 PM by Sinostar.)
13-10-2017 3:08 PM
Obamao Offline
Senior Sheep

Vegas shooting 1st 10 mins compiled.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Gzc_6ditzIw

13-10-2017 3:18 PM
Obamao Offline
Senior Sheep

13-10-2017 1:04 PMflexway wrote  It shows on you as a fake professed devout christian full of love and empathy. You are nothing but a sick conspiracy theorist and your assertion is that these 58 who died had really conspired to hoodwink the public and their families are in this elaborate scam just for the fun of forcing Paddock the killer to shoot himself or in your sick and wicked mind, framed so as to be shot by the Police?

If you have nothing to say just STFU.

I like to remind readers that @flexiways is renowned king of strawmen arguments.
I will upload my favorite 3 kingdoms episode 草船借箭 video as a reminder.

Did i say the 58 dead conspire to die for those evil men at the top? No.
People died, yes. They were innocent.
Just like 9/11. Many also died. Collateral damage.
Where's that plane that supposed to crash into pentagon?
My angmoh friend says it disintegrated. Rolling on the flor laughing
WTF, my angmoh friend also @flexiway caliber like dat.

http://www.youtube.com/v/D_9-FKpc9G4

http://www.youtube.com/v/07Bn_CC_mrg

13-10-2017 4:28 PM
flexway Offline
Elite

13-10-2017 12:10 AMObamao wrote  It's staged. But that doesn't mean no one died for it.

More evidences are coming up, upsetting the original narratives.

Me, too busy to keep posting and updating.

Learning to discern false flag and disinformation is a skill that not all will have.

In future, I foresee all kids need to start learning how to discern false flag events as a necessary skill to survive in a post-truth world.

We were scammed by 9/11, the day the world changed. The world allowed them to get away with it. And they do it again and again.

Too many disinformations and phony actors like @flexiways around. The good thing is these people seemed to get more sloppy on their operations nowadays, so not that difficult to catch their loopholes actually.

Its like bank tellers trying to spot counterfeit money. If you are new to the job, its difficult to find the fake notes. They all look the same. After a while, as you gain experience, like an old bank teller, one touch you know which are the fake notes.

Meanwhile, this was posted on 16 September.
@flexiways I suggest you watch it again and again. Its inspiring for your acting career in Vegas.

You really are quote sick for your dead certainty that it is a conspiracy.

[Image: 5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249...639098.jpg]

Thee are now 58 families in the US with churches and pastors galore who had conducted memorial services in for the dead all involved in the elaborate scam just so that the US government can blame one person for the killing. And enacting it with a Country and Western concert so as to draw thousands to the action to make it more realistic.

And all this alleged conspiracy as being the truth when all MSM had reported on the mass slaughter, including the US flying flags at half mass in remembrance of the dead and the Pres9ident flying down to LV to show his sympathy. And may we know where our tin cap- conspiracy theorist gets the truth? From the Red Elepehants - with nutcase founder Vincent James Foxx - presenting his conspiracy on the video that you posted. So you think this alt right crackpot is above everybody and he has access to all the fcts of the case?

Now read this about him:

The Red Elephants, a collective whose stated mission on Twitter is to pursue "the truth mainstream media ignores," is a conservative's wet dream. The Lake Forest-based outlet has earned praise across the alt-right for its stories, trolling left-wing events such as a recent white-privilege workshop in Santa Monica, and being named a member of the "American Taliban" by the Muslims of America Inc. - whoever the hell they are.

[Image: red_elephants_mcgarry.jpg]

How Lake Forest's Alt-Right Media Collective The Red Elephants Twists Truth to Make Fake News
http://www.ocweekly.com/news/how-lake-forests-alt-right-media-collective-the-red-elephants-twists-truth-to-make-fake-news-8382380
13-10-2017 10:16 PM
Obamao Offline
Senior Sheep

13-10-2017 4:28 PMflexway wrote  You really are quote sick for your dead certainty that it is a conspiracy.

[Image: 5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249...639098.jpg]

Thee are now 58 families in the US with churches and pastors galore who had conducted memorial services in for the dead all involved in the elaborate scam just so that the US government can blame one person for the killing. And enacting it with a Country and Western concert so as to draw thousands to the action to make it more realistic.

And all this alleged conspiracy as being the truth when all MSM had reported on the mass slaughter, including the US flying flags at half mass in remembrance of the dead and the Pres9ident flying down to LV to show his sympathy. And may we know where our tin cap- conspiracy theorist gets the truth? From the Red Elepehants - with nutcase founder Vincent James Foxx - presenting his conspiracy on the video that you posted. So you think this alt right crackpot is above everybody and he has access to all the fcts of the case?

Now read this about him:

The Red Elephants, a collective whose stated mission on Twitter is to pursue "the truth mainstream media ignores," is a conservative's wet dream. The Lake Forest-based outlet has earned praise across the alt-right for its stories, trolling left-wing events such as a recent white-privilege workshop in Santa Monica, and being named a member of the "American Taliban" by the Muslims of America Inc. - whoever the hell they are.

[Image: red_elephants_mcgarry.jpg]

How Lake Forest's Alt-Right Media Collective The Red Elephants Twists Truth to Make Fake News
http://www.ocweekly.com/news/how-lake-forests-alt-right-media-collective-the-red-elephants-twists-truth-to-make-fake-news-8382380

Yes, the Red Elephants made enemies.
Because they stood up for something.
Respect.
[Image: DcnNOzR.gif]
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)