Latest Trades
kopihothotCLOSEDLONG-5.68%DESIGN STUDIO GROUP LTD.
financewarriorCLOSEDLONG-16.94%COMFORTDELGRO CORPORATION LTD
kkboy1OPENLONG$28.690DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD

This President Election is an easy choice. Here's why...
#1
For those who do not wish to have a Malay or Indian President, can boycott this election.

For those who do not wish to have a woman President (female suc.ks at politics and big decisions), should boycott this election.

By boycotting, you show your right to make yourself heard loud and clear.

Right now, no one is hearing you. It would be very STUPID and FOOLISH to be kelonged into the ballot box, to vote for someone you dislike and despise and hate and do not respect, etc.

Simple decision. Easy choice!

Treeswing
I decided not to have any signature below my posts since this forum CMI for my Korean chiobu.
Quote
#2
Issue is not abt Malay or female.. the issue is the high criteria which is restrictive + "reserved"...
Quote
#3
12-8-2017 11:11 PM
Raphael05 said:
Issue is not abt Malay or female.. the issue is the high criteria which is restrictive + "reserved"...
Yes and so long as the candidate is a [email protected] minister or MP the person will surely qualify even how high [email protected] set the PE criteria.
Quote
#4
See how many % of votes Ha5 receives.
Quote
#5
Presiden Halima
Quote
#6
[Image: f7c9bc0c-a5a1-11e6-a836-75a661626cad_128...k=2xqh9IGc]
Quote
#7
I'm making it simple for laymen and commoner to follow and act.

Everyone knows Kanimah is a 'powers that be' choice and the ordained one. But to be defiant by choosing any other candidate will not expose the trojan horse. Since nearly everyone knows it is a trojan horse, why accept this deceitful gift into your fortress in the first place?
I decided not to have any signature below my posts since this forum CMI for my Korean chiobu.
Quote
#8
12-8-2017 11:40 PM
PROFILER said:
I'm making it simple for laymen and commoner to follow and act.

Everyone knows Kanimah is a 'powers that be' choice and the ordained one. But to be defiant by choosing any other candidate will not expose the trojan horse. Since nearly everyone knows it is a trojan horse, why accept this deceitful gift into your fortress in the first place?

It is an attempt to beat them at their own game..
Not to walk away easy..
Quote
#9
13-8-2017 12:24 AM
Raphael05 said:
It is an attempt to beat them at their own game..
Not to walk away easy..

It's just deceiving yourself. There are investment schemes which are outright scams. There is nothing to prove in trying to game the system. Just playing into the hands of the scammers and they will still be laughing to the bank anyway.
I decided not to have any signature below my posts since this forum CMI for my Korean chiobu.
Quote
#10
13-8-2017 12:41 AM
PROFILER said:
It's just deceiving yourself. There are investment schemes which are outright scams. There is nothing to prove in trying to game the system. Just playing into the hands of the scammers and they will still be laughing to the bank anyway.

Their game is just to win.. they dun care if u void.. to void is to fall into their game.. too soft a voice.. to vote for the other person is a stronger voice.. just like 70-30... the void is not even in the picture..
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: