Latest Trades
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG1.47%MFG INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.

Trump-Kim summit cost $20m, but could be worth $150m
[Image: 616102.jpeg]

those who thought it was wasteful to spend the $20M, here is the expert's opinion.

https://www.mumbrella.asia/2018/06/trump...-singapore
Both Singapore & US have not provided NK regime with under table money to relieve their sanctioned situation now?
I do not understand why gov need to declare from 3m to 20m ..
As if this is all about money ...If is peace, then peoples will hear peace only as benefits
In the end , still about money....说长说短。。。
If China or Russia were to host, I can almost certain , no $$ will get mention...
要像大男人一样,爽快。。。
exactly
no this a BIG need to justify the need to spend $20 million without any breakdown

[email protected] will spare no expense to keep the appearance to make singaproe look good on outside
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly [email protected] witch...scared + jealous of what?
but dont you agree something is very wrong with these dumbfcvks? its for their own good, and its not that they cant afford it, especially the multi billionaire trumpet? why do they expect others to foot their bills?
13-6-2018 8:57 PM
jameslee58 said:
If China or Russia were to host, I can almost certain , no $$ will get mention...
要像大男人一样,爽快。。。

clap clap thumbs up notworthy
I still don’t understand why flabby fat Kim brought his own toilet bowl?
It is unprecedented and incredible. Word has it that he wanted to prevent spies to analyse his poo on his state of health
You mean St Regis hotel ‘s Toilet bowls don’t use flush ?
Also it was reported a NK female singer with a big entourage were staying at St Regis wonder if we paid for their hotel stay
At first I thought flabby fat Kim had arranged for a singing performance to entertain trumpet after the signing ceremony
Singapore need not foot the 20m.

It's the world's peace......so the world has to pay for it.

Why must Singapore taxpayers' money be used?

Whether it will return many times is not the issue. The principle behind it is all wrong.

[email protected] should be ashamed of itself in abusing their authority to decide to host the summit at our own cost.

Really stupid. The expert is just as stupid.
13-6-2018 11:07 PM
Sentinel said:
Singapore need not foot the 20m.

It's the world's peace......so the world has to pay for it.

Why must Singapore taxpayers' money be used?

Whether it will return many times is not the issue. The principle behind it is all wrong.

[email protected] should be ashamed of itself in abusing their authority to decide to host the summit at our own cost.

Really stupid. The expert is just as stupid.

u are hopeless. Take yr CPF and fuk off from SG.... Bye
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)