Latest Trades
alleggsinonebasketOPENSHORT$11.500OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORP
alleggsinonebasketOPENSHORT$3.250SINGTEL
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED

WATCH WC FINAL on OKTO 11pm: France vs Croatia ... plus mr bean’s super predictions
#11
29-5-2018 8:32 AM
Honestboy said:
Yes, they are wondering why someone is begging for property crash for more than 10 years but it never happens Rolling on the flor laughing

you beg here in spore, your whole family is kneel down to beg in kedah, what a rotten family..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#12
29-5-2018 8:28 AM
century said:
beggar beg money for hyflux in most threads......sporean so naive? inside their heart they laugh that sporean is real sohai....hahaaa..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#13
29-5-2018 8:41 AM
century said:
you beg here in spore, your whole family is kneel down to beg in kedah, what a rotten family..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Poor dog family, after sold the flat in Singapore and moved to kedah, now stuck there and cannot come home, screaming till *meow meow* so loose also can’t afford a flat here. Now begging for free World Cup. Cheapskate man! Laughing
Quote
#14
A few weeks back , on radio I heard you can watch it on toggle for free. Of late on the radio it seems you have to pay > $100 to watch. I’m not paying to watch. CRAZY!!!!!!
Tomorrow will be better than Today
Quote
#15
29-5-2018 8:39 AM
lone8 said:
It won’t happen . Cost is high. It just ministers idea but cabinet may not agree.

If Dunhill, sime, petronas ..... all join in to sponsor, no big deal lah.
Quote
#16
29-5-2018 8:43 AM
Honestboy said:
Poor dog family, after sold the flat in Singapore and moved to kedah, now stuck there and cannot come home, screaming till *meow meow* so loose also can’t afford a flat here. Now begging for free World Cup. Cheapskate man! Laughing


real moronic pariah dog dishonestdog, bark at yourself..... Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#17
29-5-2018 8:45 AM
win said:
If Dunhill, sime, petronas ..... all join in to sponsor, no big deal lah.

I think they may had sponsor for Astro.
Quote
#18
29-5-2018 8:46 AM
century said:
real moronic pariah dog dishonestdog, bark at yourself..... Rolling on the flor laughing

It’s painful when it hits right at the bullseye..no more comments? Ugly004
Quote
#19
29-5-2018 8:28 AM
century said:
beggar beg money for hyflux in most threads......sporean so naive? inside their heart they laugh that sporean is real sohai....hahaaa..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing


not begging in many threads, totally shameless & cunning.....hahaa..... Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#20
That’s why Malaysia football is better than sg???
Quote
Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: