Latest Trades
sunearthCLOSEDLONG0.00%LYXOR ETF RUSSIA 10
sunearthOPENSHORT$2.390UNITED SSE 50 CHINA ETF
BrilliantCLOSEDSHORT-9.86%NOBLE GROUP LIMITED
Wah.......Trump: If North Korea attacks US, it 'will regret it fast'
12-8-2017 10:56 PM
ZhuMingQiang Online
First Class Elite

12-8-2017 10:49 PMpinkypanther wrote  If put fatty trump and fatty kim on the range and just get them to draw guns to shoot each other, problem solved much faster right?

Fatty Xi too. Not sure he will help who in the final seconds....Thinking
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
12-8-2017 10:59 PM
ZhuMingQiang Online
First Class Elite

12-8-2017 10:56 PMZhuMingQiang wrote  Fatty Xi too. Not sure he will help who in the final seconds....Thinking

Maybe he will prefer one stone kills four birds by getting Putin & Abe to be involved....
Surprised
12-8-2017 11:00 PM
niubee Online
Master Elite

12-8-2017 10:59 PMZhuMingQiang wrote  Maybe he will prefer one stone kills four birds by getting Putin & Abe to be involved....
Surprised

Kickstart 6 parties talk.

Zhumingqiang will be referee.. Big Grin
12-8-2017 11:03 PM
ZhuMingQiang Online
First Class Elite

12-8-2017 10:59 PMZhuMingQiang wrote  Maybe he will prefer one stone kills four birds by getting Putin & Abe to be involved....
Surprised

Cannot get President Moon to be involved because President Xi still needs to go SK to look younger & slimmer.thumbs up
12-8-2017 11:16 PM
PROFILER Offline
Elite

If USA is STUPID enough to attack NK, regardless if NK sink Guam or miss it totally and hit Singapore instead, SK will ally with its bros in NK. Blood is thicker than water.

dizzy Bye

==================================================

[Image: di-8PS4RN.gif]

Current On My Ignore List:
[Image: di-LA4RCX.png]
12-8-2017 11:38 PM
bw2013 Offline
Elite

12-8-2017 11:16 PMPROFILER wrote  If USA is STUPID enough to attack NK, regardless if NK sink Guam or miss it totally and hit Singapore instead, SK will ally with its bros in NK. Blood is thicker than water.

dizzy Bye

If blood is indeed thicker than water where brother will not kill brother or brother will not let his brother be killed, then, neither the Korean war, the american civil war, the irish civil war, the vietnam war, the cambodian war, the chinese civil war, the rwandan civil war, the siera leone civil war, etc etc would have happened. So this idea of blood being thicker than water is true only to a very limited extent and context.
12-8-2017 11:43 PM
PROFILER Offline
Elite

12-8-2017 11:38 PMbw2013 wrote  If blood is indeed thicker than water where brother will not kill brother or brother will not let his brother be killed, then, neither the Korean war, the american civil war, the irish civil war, the vietnam war, the cambodian war, the chinese civil war, the rwandan civil war, the siera leone civil war, etc etc would have happened. So this idea of blood being thicker than water is true only to a very limited extent and context.

Not true. Siblings fight and there is rivalry, but if the parents or family is attacked by external parties, they will rally together.

That is why false flag is so effective in military strategy planning.

12-8-2017 11:50 PM
bw2013 Offline
Elite

12-8-2017 11:43 PMPROFILER wrote  Not true. Siblings fight and there is rivalry, but if the parents or family is attacked by external parties, they will rally together.

That is why false flag is so effective in military strategy planning.
I get what you're trying to say.

Why then didnt the south Vietnamese or Koreans "rally together" against the yankees' attack on their northern brothers when the US - the "external party", entered the war?
13-8-2017 12:06 AM
PROFILER Offline
Elite

12-8-2017 11:50 PMbw2013 wrote  I get what you're trying to say.

Why then didnt the south Vietnamese or Koreans "rally together" against the yankees' attack on their northern brothers when the US - the "external party", entered the war?

I think you already know the answer, so why are you still so insistent? There are some fundamental truths that we cannot ignore. Before I answer your question, I ask you this. If USA attack Taiwan, will China ally with Taiwan? If USA attack China, will Taiwan ally with China? The answer is just too obvious unless you're brain-dead and military inapt.

Now, regarding your question, when USA were meddling in Vietnam or Korea, there is only one country which is in flux politically, and within the country, each side is using an external force to destroy the weaker, which in this case, one side chose Russia/China and the other chose USA.

Today, the case is very different. There is NK and there is SK. Both sides are of the same race. The animosity and political flux are in the wane. If USA attack one of its kind, I can assure you, both will hold hands and rally to each other.

NK is going to unify, whether the politicians want it or not. Germany and Vietnam had already unified. Taiwan and China will also finally unify peacefully. That is what USA, Britain and Japan do not wish for, but USA as a prime instigator and disruptor is already itself a morally decadent country that is liken to Babylon. Get the idea?

(This post was last modified: 13-8-2017 12:07 AM by PROFILER.)
13-8-2017 8:47 AM
bw2013 Offline
Elite

13-8-2017 12:06 AMPROFILER wrote  I think you already know the answer, so why are you still so insistent? There are some fundamental truths that we cannot ignore. Before I answer your question, I ask you this. If USA attack Taiwan, will China ally with Taiwan? If USA attack China, will Taiwan ally with China? The answer is just too obvious unless you're brain-dead and military inapt.

Now, regarding your question, when USA were meddling in Vietnam or Korea, there is only one country which is in flux politically, and within the country, each side is using an external force to destroy the weaker, which in this case, one side chose Russia/China and the other chose USA.

Today, the case is very different. There is NK and there is SK. Both sides are of the same race. The animosity and political flux are in the wane. If USA attack one of its kind, I can assure you, both will hold hands and rally to each other.

NK is going to unify, whether the politicians want it or not. Germany and Vietnam had already unified. Taiwan and China will also finally unify peacefully. That is what USA, Britain and Japan do not wish for, but USA as a prime instigator and disruptor is already itself a morally decadent country that is liken to Babylon. Get the idea?

Actually there are many things I do not know. And therefore I keep learning even at this age. I cannot imagine pretending to have known everything there is to know. Because once you pretend to know everything there is to know, you are admitting that your brain has reached a state where it cannot learn anything new. I hope you have not reached that state yet.

Secondly, this political flux that you talk about. Are you saying that Vietnam and the two Koreans are no longer in a state of political transformation today? This is not very clear. So, what I think you really meant to say simply is that they were the victims of the Cold War of the 1950s political upheaval where the superpowers of the day were fighting to establish their influence over the other.

The Korean peninsular is working towards reunification and that points to a general direction towards reunification, time immaterial. Maybe 10 years, 100 years, or indefinitely, we dont know. Alaska was a Russian territory. Singapore was once part of Riau. Israel was once Palestinian territory. To say that these will eventually revert back to what it once was is delusional.

But lets look at your statement that the "animosity and political flux are on the wane", which is the crux of your contention. Animosity between the North and South "is on the wane" - this is contrary to what we are seeing. As a matter of fact, interstate relations is at a very low point today, symbolised by the closure of the Kaesong Industrial Complex which the 2 koreas developed jointly almost 20years ago as a collaborative economic and political engagement on reunification dreams of some politicians. There are hopes of reopening it, but for now the North's army has moved in to seize the factories. Add to this, the recent cross border attacks by the North, and the provocative blaring of propaganda materials through loud speakers from the South which can be heard as far as 30km into the North. Sadly, these contradicts your idea of an improving reations.

As for animosity at the people level - read this article from a public opinion survey which points to a widening rift especially among young South Koreans who will form the largest fighting outfit of the South Korean armed forces if the US attacks the North in the aftermath of a NK preemptive strike on Guam. Do you really think they will die for the North? I doubt so. You would be lucky if they did not abscond the country.

http://en.asaninst.org/contents/south-korean-attitudes-toward-north-korea-and-reunification/

The "political flux is on the wane" - granted that the Cold War of the 1950s is over. Zilch! But does the world today enjoy absolute peace? No. Things are getting worse. We are on the brink of a nuclear conflict. What replaces the Cold War today is the fight for a New World Order involving the US and its allies with Nato as its military arm on one side, and BRICS with its own military pacts on the other side. And that fight for influence is still evident today manifesting in the Korean peninsular. So, the "political flux" is definitely not on the wane but merely showing itself up in a different form.
(This post was last modified: 13-8-2017 9:05 AM by bw2013.)
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)