Login . Register .
Latest Trades
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT0.82%HAW PAR CORP LTD
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT2.11%BUMITAMA AGRI LTD.
Alice AliciaCLOSEDSHORT2.60%CSE GLOBAL LTD
Why Buffett drink so much coke and never get diabetes
12-8-2017 1:13 PM
sgbuffett Offline
Hall of Fame

Fact 1. Buffett says he drinks 6 cans of coke a day.

[Image: G3WkUUj.jpg]

Buffett is 86 yrs old as sharp as a 30 year old but always been chubby. Does very little exercise.

How come he never gets diabetes.

Here is my theory.

Many mistake diabetes as cause by too much sweets and high calorie intake.

These are misconceptions

The actual mechanics of insulin production is stimulated by instantaneous sugar levels in blood the insulin production cells will try to pump up but due to high load they burn out and die.

Total calories does not give full picture ...incidence of those who drink diet coke and get diabetes is high because the sweetener although has near zero calories as a molecular structure that looks like sugar and triggers insulin production. Because the drinker thinks it is calorie free he takes gulps of it loading his insulin cell production and causing diabetes.

My observation of Buffett drinking coke is he always drink slowly. Very slowly. So although he drinks six cans a day he does so in a way that does not stress his insulin cells.

When drinking coke and sugary drink take your time. Understand the real cause of diabetes...and know that diet coke makes it worse as incidents of diabetes among diet coke drinkers is abnormally high

[Image: tLoMXLf.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
(This post was last modified: 12-8-2017 2:59 PM by sgbuffett.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
12-8-2017 1:22 PM
contra2.0 Online
Senior Sheep

Good observance..but actual fact he took only 6 small sips per day...he lied to all because he holds millions of shares of CocaCola company...nobody can proof he drink 6 cans other than from his own mouth..w.buffett..aka the world biggest liar.

Contra the Only Way
12-8-2017 1:25 PM
reddishday Offline
Senior Sheep

buffett got immunity from jesus christ one
12-8-2017 1:28 PM
contra2.0 Online
Senior Sheep

Holds millions of share of a company of course one will say good thing...cocacola...mc donald..bullsheet come on get smart young man..see the world with wider perspective and wisdom... the world is not so simple like u see...

Contra the Only Way
12-8-2017 1:42 PM
Kurusamy Offline
Senior Sheep

12-8-2017 1:28 PMcontra2.0 wrote  Holds millions of share of a company of course one will say good thing...cocacola...mc donald..bullsheet come on get smart young man..see the world with wider perspective and wisdom... the world is not so simple like u see...

Kurusamy says:

Good observation and inference
12-8-2017 1:44 PM
EXBB Online
Hall of Fame

He work hard mah..not like u lazy fark

12-8-2017 1:13 PMsgbuffett wrote  Fact 1. Buffett says he drinks 6 cans of coke a day.

Buffett is 86 yrs old as sharp as a 30 year old but always been chubby. Does very little exercise.

Here is my theory.

This is a misconceptions

The actual mechanics of insulin production is stimulated by instantaneous sugar levels in blood the insulin production cells will try to pump up but due to high load they burn out and die.

Total calories does not give full picture ...incidence of those who drink diet coke and get diabetes is high because the sweetener although has near zero calories as a molecular structure that looks like sugar and triggers insulin production. Because the drinker thinks it is calorie free he takes gulps of it loading his insulin cell production and causing diabetes.

My observation of Buffett drinking coke is he always drink slowly. Very slowly. So although he drinks six cans a day he does so in a way that does not stress his insulin cells.

When drinking coke and sugary drink take your time. Understand the real cause of diabetes...and know that date coke makes it worse as incidents of diabetes among diet coke drinkers is abnormally high

[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
12-8-2017 1:56 PM
WhatDoYouThink Online
Hall of Fame

Ah butt dun indulge in unhealthy eating habit lah. Sugary drinks, beef steaks underdone or overdone, plastic wrapped and cooked food, ... all very bad for your health. Those toxins accumulated will explode one day
12-8-2017 1:57 PM
WhatDoYouThink Online
Hall of Fame

12-8-2017 1:44 PMEXBB wrote  He work hard mah..not like u lazy fark

You go home and jump lah.
12-8-2017 2:04 PM
Omnipresent88 Offline
Senior Sheep

12-8-2017 1:13 PMsgbuffett wrote  Fact 1. Buffett says he drinks 6 cans of coke a day.

Here is my theory.

This is a misconceptions

When drinking coke and sugary drink take your time. Understand the real cause of diabetes...and know that date coke makes it worse as incidents of diabetes among diet coke drinkers is abnormally high

It is a doctrine use to push up the consumer price and medical cost for ruler GDP belief...

Normal coke cost about $1 and diet coke cost $ 1.50- $2 .

The cause of diabetic on " mental stress "on govt stipulated high cost environment thru polices.
(This post was last modified: 12-8-2017 2:09 PM by Omnipresent88.)
12-8-2017 2:09 PM
hfourhappy Offline
Master Elite

Best is not to sugary drinks....
Sometimes I have the urge to drink coke, I just take few sips and throw away the rest.
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)