Latest Trades
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG1.47%MFG INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.

[kitchen basin tap]Which recommended tap? Any good plumber?
My kitchen tap is leaking water. Cannot turn off water completely. Any recommended tap that can last long like > 8 years? My current tap is 3 years only. Is Innovare a good brand?

Anyone got good plumber to recommend?
How much does it cost to change tap?
13-6-2018 7:18 PM
klar said:
My kitchen tap is leaking water. Cannot turn off water completely. Any recommended tap that can last long like > 8 years? My current tap is 3 years only. Is Innovare a good brand?

DIY lah. I go JB buy from Mr DIY shop. The tap only 9RM. My room door knob not working also DIY. SG hardware shop sells at S$20+ but got the same thing in Mr DIY at only 13RM. Stinkaporean everyday kenns rip off but happily allowed that. Now you know why they are daft
I'm not plumber. Plumber job so easy meh? Change tap very easy, is it? I've never done that before.

13-6-2018 7:30 PM
Tangsen said:
DIY lah. I go JB buy from Mr DIY shop. The tap only 9RM. My room door knob not working also DIY. SG hardware shop sells at S$20+ but got the same thing in Mr DIY at only 13RM. Stinkaporean everyday kenns rip off but happily allowed that. Now you know why they are daft
13-6-2018 7:31 PM
klar said:
I'm not plumber. Plumber job so easy meh? Change tap very easy, is it? I've never done that before.

If you don't know how guess have to pay the price lor. Google and compare prices then
Tangsen said:
In uk plumber has another meaning.sex service. Big smile
Tangsen said:

Where is Mr DIY located? Dunno where to find stainless steel tap. Lauya taps sold at hardware stores here at least $30.
Average plumbing fee to change tap is $50 [labour nia] . Anyone got better deal? Geek
nowadays most parts of the taps are made of plastic, that's why they dun last too long.

try DIY. locate and turn off the nearby inlet valve, unscrew to open and check the rubber ring. if damaged, replace it. if there is build up of deposit, scrub to remove it. else if still leaks, have to replace the whole unit.
13-6-2018 7:43 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
nowadays most parts of the taps are made of plastic, that's why they dun last too long.

try DIY. locate and turn off the nearby inlet valve, unscrew to open and check the rubber ring. if damaged, replace it. if there is build up of deposit, scrub to remove it. else if still leaks, have to replace the whole unit.

k#@..scrub your cock lah u ..k#@
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
13-6-2018 7:18 PM
klar said:

U don't know to change tap meh ??? U so stupig meh u ??go jump down lah u cb
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
13-6-2018 7:45 PM
EXBB said:
k#@..scrub your cock lah u ..k#@

you got cock to scrub meh?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)