Latest Trades
danieltOPENLONG$0.103EZION HOLDINGS LIMITED
Mad MonkCLOSEDLONG1.47%MFG INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
Mad MonkOPENLONG$1.030IFAST CORPORATION LTD.

[kitchen basin tap]Which recommended tap? Any good plumber?
13-6-2018 8:41 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
just stuff everything into your azzhole is it?

Can meh? ..u knnb cc*b
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
13-6-2018 7:43 PM
purpledragon said:
In uk plumber has another meaning.sex service. Big smile

I thought the postman knocks only Big smile
luncheonmeat said:
Where is Mr DIY located? Dunno where to find stainless steel tap. Lauya taps sold at hardware stores here at least $30.
Average plumbing fee to change tap is $50 [labour nia] . Anyone got better deal? Geek

They have many outlets all across JB. In major shopping center should have. Places like Giant,Tesco, Aeon shopping mall & etc
I think KSL should have too.
In SG we are being ripped off big time
Worst is those malaysian come here rip us off... and they do a fuct dup job.. once is enough .. after that diy and not cheap..
150 for changing a rain shower.. once.

13-6-2018 7:30 PM
Tangsen said:
DIY lah. I go JB buy from Mr DIY shop. The tap only 9RM. My room door knob not working also DIY. SG hardware shop sells at S$20+ but got the same thing in Mr DIY at only 13RM. Stinkaporean everyday kenns rip off but happily allowed that. Now you know why they are daft
luncheonmeat said:
Where is Mr DIY located? Dunno where to find stainless steel tap. Lauya taps sold at hardware stores here at least $30.
Average plumbing fee to change tap is $50 [labour nia] . Anyone got better deal? Geek
14-6-2018 12:29 AM
Tangsen said:
They have many outlets all across JB. In major shopping center should have. Places like Giant,Tesco, Aeon shopping mall & etc
Got 1 DIY store near JB custom in Plaza Kota Raya or [email protected] behind City Square.
No DIY outlet in KSL.
The other DIY store abit further in Plaza Sentosa.
http://mrdiy2u.com/locate-us/
14-6-2018 12:29 AM
Tangsen said:

14-6-2018 1:01 AM
Billionaire said:
Got 1 DIY store near JB custom in Plaza Kota Raya or [email protected] behind City Square.
No DIY outlet in KSL.
[Image: barbarella.jpg]
[Image: LightheartedFemaleCob-max-1mb.gif]
14-6-2018 12:51 AM
Brian123 said:
Worst is those malaysian come here rip us off... and they do a fuct dup job.. once is enough .. after that diy and not cheap..
150 for changing a rain shower.. once.

Don't blame them for you as an easy target. I change my own tap and door knobs and I bought them in JB Laughing
Many stinkies complain muddysian make SGD but spend RM ...
I make SGD but spend in RM, you can too like me too Big smile
14-6-2018 1:01 AM
Billionaire said:
No DIY outlet in KSL.

Go Bukit Indah, both Tesco and Giant have Mr DIY ... cheap and good. I found some stuffs selling in Qoo10 cheaper in Mr DIY. My friend swears by it too.
13-6-2018 8:42 PM
luncheonmeat said:
Got salah or not? Inclusive of tap? Most frequent quotation I was given was $50 just for labour. Can give us ur plumber no.?

DIY loh .... 1 wrench to loosen/tighten tap from pipe, 1 roll of white telfon tape to go round exposed pipe .... if season DIYer takes 10~15 mins .... oh yes forgot to say turn off main tap that runs water into the sink either at bottom of it or somewhere else .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
14-6-2018 1:39 AM
ah pan said:
DIY loh .... 1 wrench to loosen/tighten tap from pipe, 1 roll of white telfon tape to go round exposed pipe .... if season DIYer takes 10~15 mins .... oh yes forgot to say turn off main tap that runs water into the sink either at bottom of it or somewhere else .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

[Image: 6c9cc131-f048-4ed7-83f4-058fb05a7f1c_1000.jpg]
[Image: 9eb98e818f8ea1e3da1804da5c941a8e.1500]

here are the angkong to do the work .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)