“Are you Chinese?” What is your answer?
11-10-2019 10:33 AM
Schroder said:
Next time if a Chinese asks me, in his motherland's putonghua, for directions, I will reply in English "I don't understand what you are saying". After that, I will ask him in the superior dialect, Hokkien, "Lukongsimi?" Following that, I will lower myself to speak to him in the Mandarin dialect...

u can apply to be a french today.

Big Grin
11-10-2019 10:37 AM
OLT said:
u can apply to be a french today.

Big Grin

My DNA is not French, so that can never be changed.

Of course, I can (try to) acquire French citizenship, but it's not a country that I am interested in migrating to. If I have to choose, it would be China...
11-10-2019 10:40 AM
Schroder said:
My DNA is not French, so that can never be changed.

Of course, I can (try to) acquire French citizenship, but it's not a country that I am interested in migrating to. If I have to choose, it would be China...

but china no democracy wat. later they see all ur posting here and u disappear in thin air how?
11-10-2019 10:42 AM
OLT said:
but china no democracy wat. later they see all ur posting here and u disappear in thin air how?

I am not young anymore. So what if China is democratic or communist, or has returned to dynastic rule? How many years of whatever it is will I enjoy/suffer? The future of China is for the Chinese to determine. If the day should come when a majority of the Chinese do not want the CCP, they will start another revolution to topple them, and if enough of them do not want the CCP, then even the army will not open fire. It is not for me, if I retire there, to go there and meddle in their politics. I will just eat my mala and mind my own business.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
11-10-2019 10:45 AM
Schroder said:
I am not young anymore. So what if China is democratic or communist, or has returned to dynastic rule? How many years of whatever it is will I enjoy/suffer? The future of China is for the Chinese to determine. If the day should come when a majority of the Chinese do not want the CCP, they will start another revolution to topple them, and if enough of them do not want the CCP, then even the army will not open fire. It is not for me, if I retire there, to go there and meddle in their politics. I will just eat my mala and mind my own business.

if u kena torture, 度日如年, 30days become 30 years of suffering for u...

Laughing Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)