“While Muslims may have been the victims today, usually they are the perpetrators"
Following the terror attack today at two mosques in New Zealand, which has left at least 49 people dead so far, Australian senator Fraser Anning released a statement saying "While Muslims may have been the victims today, usually they are the perpetrators"

Senator Anning said the attacks highlighted the "growing fear over an increasing mus.lim presence" in Australian and New Zealand communities.

The Queensland Senator went on to claim that the real cause of the bloodshed that's left at least 49 people dead, is New Zealand's immigration policy which "allowed Muslims fanatics to migrant to New Zealand in the first place".

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman," Senator Anning said.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing mus.lim presence.

"As always, left-wing politicians and the media will rush to claim that the causes of today’s shootings lie with gun laws or those who hold nationalist views but this is all clichéd nonsense.

"The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed mus.lim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place."....

https://says.com/my/news/they-are-the-pe...nz-mosques
and usually they ARE the victims..

"Muslims 'absolutely' the group most victimized by global terrorism, researchers say"

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslims-...d=48131273
"While Americans may have been the victims today, usually they are the perpetrators"

Imagine if a mus.lim man said that after Sep 11.
Islam & mus.lim had been under attack last 1400 years. It intensified since 1923 and there after 2001.
15-3-2019 10:45 PM
Fortune said:
Islam & mus.lim had been under attack last 1400 years. It intensified since 1923 and there after 2001.

what FARKING CRAP you talking about.............Islam spread across countries thru conquest..............not conversion................

the people they conquered - either they convert or they die.................

over last 1400+ years...........Muslims killed 600-800 MILLION non-Muslims around the world..............
God Poked Mary In The Butt = Jesus (Immaculate Deception)
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon BohLumPar's post
15-3-2019 11:51 PM
Napoleon BohLumPar said:
what FARKING CRAP you talking about.............Islam spread across countries thru conquest..............not conversion................

the people they conquered - either they convert or they die.................

over last 1400+ years...........Muslims killed 600-800 MILLION non-Muslims around the world..............

How did the people in South East Asia become Muslims? Not through conquest but friendly trade.

So you are wrong.
15-3-2019 11:54 PM
AliImran said:
How did the people in South East Asia become Muslims? Not through conquest but friendly trade.

So you are wrong.

Right or wrong, religion has no place in our modern world
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post
16-3-2019 12:04 AM
Sentinel said:
Right or wrong, religion has no place in our modern world

I disagree.

Religion is not the problem.
Religion is not the problem.

The problem are

1. the few religious fanatics
2. The Politicians using religion to divide and conquer