16 out of 19 arrested on drugs abuse are foreigners! Teachers and students!!!
[Image: 757509.jpeg]

徐州警方破获一涉毒案:涉毒人员中有7人为教育机构外教

新京报快讯 据江苏省徐州市公安局泉山分局官方微博7月10日消息,经依法侦查,徐州市公安局泉山分局成功破获一起涉毒案件,截至目前共抓获涉毒人员19人,其中16人为外籍人员(7人为某教育机构外教,另9人为学生)。通报称,经检验19人吸毒尿检均呈阳性。目前,1名外籍人员被依法刑事拘留,18名涉毒人员被行政拘留。案件正在进一步办理中。

http://www.bjnews.com.cn/news/2019/07/10/601346.html
Got ang moh version?

11-7-2019 5:50 PM
polanski said:
[Image: 757509.jpeg]

徐州警方破获一涉毒案:涉毒人员中有7人为教育机构外教

新京报快讯 据江苏省徐州市公安局泉山分局官方微博7月10日消息,经依法侦查,徐州市公安局泉山分局成功破获一起涉毒案件,截至目前共抓获涉毒人员19人,其中16人为外籍人员(7人为某教育机构外教,另9人为学生)。通报称,经检验19人吸毒尿检均呈阳性。目前,1名外籍人员被依法刑事拘留,18名涉毒人员被行政拘留。案件正在进一步办理中。

http://www.bjnews.com.cn/news/2019/07/10/601346.html
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
11-7-2019 5:52 PM
Tangsen said:
Got ang moh version?

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/...hina-drugs

Education First teachers, foreign students held in China on drugs charges

16 foreigners, including students, among 19 people detained in Jiangsu province narcotics crackdown

One foreign national is in criminal detention, indicating imminent formal charge

A total of 16 foreign teachers and students are among 19 people detained in China’s eastern province of Jiangsu in an anti-narcotics crackdown, according to police.

A statement by the Xuzhou public security bureau’s Quanshan branch on Wednesday morning did not elaborate on the nationalities of the foreigners, or what drugs were involved, but it is known that some of the teachers are from the Xuzhou branch of Education First (EF).
Sentence to firing squad?

11-7-2019 5:54 PM
polanski said:
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/...hina-drugs

Education First teachers, foreign students held in China on drugs charges

16 foreigners, including students, among 19 people detained in Jiangsu province narcotics crackdown

One foreign national is in criminal detention, indicating imminent formal charge
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
very common. it was a cultural shock when I saw a whole group of young kids smoking marijuana when I got on a train.
11-7-2019 5:57 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
very common. it was a cultural shock when I saw a whole group of young kids smoking marijuana when I got on a train.

That's in angmoh countries.

Now they (foreign teachers and students!) doing it in China!
11-7-2019 5:59 PM
polanski said:
That's in angmoh countries.

Now they (foreign teachers and students!) doing it in China!

Not "now" they are doing it in China.

Drugs have been sold in China for a very long time. Lots of ang mohs know where to buy them in China. Are you aware that there are a lot of foreign trash who frequent pubs, who throw money on Chinese girls, who see them as "white gods"?

And white gods would bring them back to their rented apartments and I will censor what happened after that - because I think you may not like to read. And it is at such places where words go around, where drugs can be bought.

Of course this is news to you because come on! you think they sell drugs in Potala Palace and the Forbidden City?
11-7-2019 6:18 PM
Schroder said:
Not "now" they are doing it in China.

Drugs have been sold in China for a very long time. Lots of ang mohs know where to buy them in China. Are you aware that there are a lot of foreign trash who frequent pubs, who throw money on Chinese girls, who see them as "white gods"?

And white gods would bring them back to their rented apartments and I will censor what happened after that - because I think you may not like to read. And it is at such places where words go around, where drugs can be bought.

Of course this is news to you because come on! you think they sell drugs in Potala Palace and the Forbidden City?

Are you going to write about opium where China was forced to legalise the sales of opium? Rolling on the flor laughing

Or another fairly tales by GREAT Fairy Tales HISTORIAN, Schroder?
11-7-2019 6:21 PM
polanski said:
Are you going to write about opium where China was forced to legalise the sales of opium? Rolling on the flor laughing

Or another fairly tales by GREAT Fairy Tales HISTORIAN, Schroder?

I am writing about the period after Deng opened China up. Although there were legitimate investments and foreign PMETs going in China, there were also a lot of foreign trash. White trash.

As long as they had a white face, they were treated like Foreign Talents, and even if they talked nonsense, the Chinese listened to them as though those were pearls of wisdom, because they spoke English with an ang moh accent...
11-7-2019 6:30 PM
Schroder said:
I am writing about the period after Deng opened China up. Although there were legitimate investments and foreign PMETs going in China, there were also a lot of foreign trash. As long as they had a white face, they were treated like Foreign Talents, and even if they talked nonsense, the Chinese listened to them as though those were pearls of wisdom, because they spoke English with an ang moh accent...

Pls continue with your fairy tales.

It is really too short! Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)