1st Intl Airlines, SIA Breaking Hongkong's Arrivals Policy
#11
Today, IF Khaw Boon Wan is still around as Transport .Minister, he would probably handle bubble travel differently from Ong Ye Kung and unlikely this thing would had happened.

Do you think Khaw is certainly more experience and far better than Ong?.
Quote
#12
Is there an internal war?

Possibly Ong agreed bubble travel with Hongkong.
while SIA says OK fine, we will fly but SIA is not going to be held responsible.

And hit a glitch, so, What's happening now?
Quote
#13
Since proven, SIA cannot make it even in Hongkong,
SIA cannot make it anywhere.

To resume after 16 April 2021 ban, exposing SIA s weakness and true character.
Quote
#14
Maybe SIA CEO is going to put the blame on Transport Minister Ong Ye Kung for jumping the gun, saying that the aviation and covid19 environment is not ripe for bubble travel as yet.

Its too late now as Hongk


Who is responsible?


I m interested to know whose heads to be rolled from SIA.CAG MOT
anyway a blessings in disguise for LMW former chairman of CAG
otherwise his track record will hv a black mark
Quote
#15
Once in a 100 years, Singapore is hit by a perfect storm.

karma at work
[+] 1 user Likes trendy's post
Quote
#16
4-4-2021 11:14 AM
scythain said:
Maybe SIA CEO is going to put the blame on Transport Minister Ong Ye Kung for jumping the gun, saying that the aviation and covid19 environment is not ripe for bubble travel as yet.

Its too late now as Hongkong authority imposed 2 weeks ban has left SIA 's reputation tarnished.

Who is responsible?

All these ministers are taking corvid-19 too lightly. And yet, they are telling us to be vigilant. They shd be telling themselves. Just look at how many imported cases to Singapore everyday tells the whole story.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
Quote
#17
4-4-2021 1:02 PM
gemstar said:
All these ministers are taking corvid-19 too lightly. And yet, they are telling us to be vigilant. They shd be telling themselves. Just look at how many imported cases to Singapore everyday tells the whole story.

They take the $$$
You carry the risk

No respect for such people
Quote
#18
4-4-2021 1:02 PM
gemstar said:
All these ministers are taking corvid-19 too lightly. And yet, they are telling us to be vigilant. They shd be telling themselves. Just look at how many imported cases to Singapore everyday tells the whole story.

Did anyone hear anything from Transport minister Ong Ye Kung?

Why so quiet?
Quote
#19
4-4-2021 2:36 PM
scythain said:
Did anyone hear anything from Transport minister Ong Ye Kung?

Why so quiet?

He is considering air bubble with hk again after two weeks ban is over.

If hk still have 30 or more virus case, no more bubble again.
Quote
#20
4-4-2021 12:09 PM
scythain said:
Today, IF Khaw Boon Wan is still around as Transport .Minister, he would probably handle bubble travel differently from Ong Ye Kung and unlikely this thing would had happened.

Do you think Khaw is certainly more experience and far better than Ong?.

Ong is another fellow " talk is cheap kind " What do you expect from him? SAME , like from Disgrace Chan Chun Sing , Ng C M " already not a minister YET Still can be NTUC chief "
ALL THESE so call EX SAF Scholars

Look at SPH CEO also SAME PATTERN claim revenue less blame on others thing BUT NOT HIMSELF FAIL AS A CEO this is NO THE FIRST TIME he in charge a corporation as Failure
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: