25yo student kpkb RydePool driver touched her breast while she was asleep...
Titties so small dunsee
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Who's fault?
Pity these Grab or Uber drivers. Better install inwards facing car cam.
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Very easy.
Since already lodged police report, ask both to take lie test.
Experience driver will never ask a lady to sit in front.
Also usually drop the pax in the front seat first n not last.
So I probably conclude driver molest* her.
IMO.
Man intrigued real or not?
Curiosity kills the cat...
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
12-6-2019 6:05 PM
p1acebo said:
Titties so small dunsee

Could be flat
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
Silly girl*...fall asleep and blame others..must have proof la...

But this women charter will protect her..
"During an interview with Wanbao, the driver was asked five times whether he had touched Wu, but he did not answer the question.

Instead, he replied: "Whether I have done something wrong or not, she should not have posted my personal details online. It's very unfair to me so I have lodged a police report.

"I do not wish to respond to her allegations. She has not gotten in touch with me so far, and I will not contact her."

Read the full report on Lianhe Wanbao."
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly bit@h witch...scared + jealous of what?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)