26yo pleads guilty to taking upskirt & up-shirt clips daily for 5 mths of 334 women
[Image: 935018.jpeg]

Man pleads guilty to taking upskirt, up-shirt videos almost daily in 5-month filming spree

SINGAPORE - A 26-year-old man pleaded guilty on Wednesday (Sept 16) to taking explicit upskirt and up-shirt videos almost daily for a period of over five months in 2018, when he was a psychology undergraduate student at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU).

In total, 334 unknown women fell victim to the man, Shaun Ho, between February and July 2018 at various locations around Singapore, including his university campus.

His crimes came to light when he caught in the act by the boyfriend of one of his victims in a FairPrice outlet at Eastpoint Mall, in Simei.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...irt-videos

Tsing mat kau gaun tsae mun.
Please stand back from the doors!
[+] 1 user Likes TuscanSun's post
This young man very daring!
See what inside?
sinkee low grade cesspool hastened by pappies.
This type is obvious mental problem..sometimes we accidentally saw we will look away immediately, correct ?
[+] 1 user Likes Sim Tian's post
I remember last time my U friends invited me to a yatch outing. Wahlaueh , all the females wore bikini...immediately when i board the boat i blush and felt hardening down there. So i quickly distracted myself by looking at the sea...k#@
[Image: aEK0r4w.gif]
So capable! Real talent cannot charge wat. Rolling on the flor laughing
16-9-2020 5:37 PM
sytlover said:
[Image: aEK0r4w.gif]

What kind of dance is that......song....song.... Laughing Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
no wonder need to import FTs to steal sinkies lunches, dinners and women
16-9-2020 5:09 PM
Sim Tian said:
I remember last time my U friends invited me to a yatch outing. Wahlaueh , all the females wore bikini...immediately when i board the boat i blush and felt hardening down there. So i quickly distracted myself by looking at the sea...k#@

So you very frank, a real man....... notworthy notworthy thumbs up thumbs up
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)